SIGNED RB Terrell Newby

Nexus

david williams>kemp>newby imho

Agree, kind of. I got them like this if i had to rank them, but I'd take either one of the three.

Williams>Newby>Kemp

Not that I wouldn't be happy with any of those running backs, but why does everyone have Jojo at the bottom of their list? The guy is a beast and is top of my list.

Agree, kind of. I got them like this if i had to rank them, but I'd take either one of the three.

Williams>Newby>Kemp

Not that I wouldn't be happy with any of those running backs, but why does everyone have Jojo at the bottom of their list? The guy is a beast and is top of my list.

probably because jo jo isnt has highly recruited or rated as newby or williams. I love kemp, ameer abdullah was a guy not highly recruited and cross.

Williams>Newby>Kemp

probably because jo jo isnt has highly recruited or rated as newby or williams. I love kemp, ameer abdullah was a guy not highly recruited and cross.

Dont forget about Adam Taylor. Even OU, a team that puts the best RBs in the NFL, is going after him.

Williams>Newby>Kemp

Multiple SEC schools and USC (the real one)?

Williams>Newby>Kemp

Multiple SEC schools and USC (the real one)?

I think his recruitment heated up late but there wasn't as much interest early, iirc.

• 2 weeks later...

He loves how we use our backs by getting them in space and utilizing their speed.

Has been closely following our 2012 season and DVRing every game. Says we're the only team that he does this for.

Says his final decision will be a little bit before signing day so that he can take his final 4 OVs of Oregon, Cal, UCLA, and Washington.

Final decision will basically be based on his relationship with the coaches.

Will go to UCLA vs USC game this weekend.