SIGNED RB Terrell Newby

Nexus

Cal's coach fired...that can only help

Wow, hadn't seen that yet. Tedford is a good coach he'll catch on somewhere pretty quick, but I think that will definitely make kids considering Cal open things back up. Who can we steal?

The only guy we offered was LB Victor Egu. They do have an OL that is a 4 Star as well. They only had 13 commits to date.

Not that JP isnt doing a good job....but juggling the recruiting coordinator and the DC cant be easy! Another well rounded coach could help aleviate some of the day to day tasks...

JP isn't the recruiting coordinator anymore, Els is.

Not that JP isnt doing a good job....but juggling the recruiting coordinator and the DC cant be easy! Another well rounded coach could help aleviate some of the day to day tasks...

Like others have been saying, Els is recruiting coordinator now and seems to be doing a good job.

Also, I like your idea, but that would require getting rid of another coach to make a place for another person as recruiting coordinator. You can only have so many coaches on staff.

His coach gave away some good info today. He also said that Oregon already has 2 RB and they are only going to take 2, but he will still probably unofficial them. Probably wont announce til Feb 5th at his all star game. Has ran for 2200 yards without playing in the second half most of the year.

“I think Nebraska is still at No. 1 and I know it is with his folks because they loved the place,” Croson said. “I know UCLA has really stepped up the recruiting of him in the last two weeks. Ole Miss is pursuing. Oregon is too and they’re just waiting on a transcript. They’re on him all the time. The top three would be Nebraska, Oregon and UCLA.”

His coach gave away some good info today. He also said that Oregon already has 2 RB and they are only going to take 2, but he will still probably unofficial them. Probably wont announce til Feb 5th at his all star game. Has ran for 2200 yards without playing in the second half most of the year.

“I think Nebraska is still at No. 1 and I know it is with his folks because they loved the place,” Croson said. “I know UCLA has really stepped up the recruiting of him in the last two weeks. Ole Miss is pursuing. Oregon is too and they’re just waiting on a transcript. They’re on him all the time. The top three would be Nebraska, Oregon and UCLA.”

Holy sh#t! This guy is an animal!