SIGNED RB Terrell Newby

Nexus

your taking your (stalking) recruiting prowess to a whole new level EZ.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, cant remember the last time I just happened to be hanging out at the airport! lol Go get em EZ!!!

What are you talking about. The airport is a great place to find out where to order some Omaha Steaks.

your taking your (stalking) recruiting prowess to a whole new level EZ.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, cant remember the last time I just happened to be hanging out at the airport! lol Go get em EZ!!!

What are you talking about. The airport is a great place to find out where to order some Omaha Steaks.

i see the ads for Omaha Steaks and what not... but are they pretty or good or what not? im sure they taste better over there then if i order them and have them shipped thousands of miles to honolulu

i see the ads for Omaha Steaks and what not... but are they pretty or good or what not? im sure they taste better over there then if i order them and have them shipped thousands of miles to honolulu

They are pretty dang good IMO. I was spoiled with them for awhile, I had a neighbor how sold them and he would always sell them to me at his discounted price :P

And EZ, it isn't creepy or stalker-ish as long as you get good info and share it with us. Keep up the hustle!

They are pretty dang good IMO. I was spoiled with them for awhile, I had a neighbor how sold them and he would always sell them to me at his discounted price :P

And EZ, it isn't creepy or stalker-ish as long as you get good info and share it with us. Keep up the hustle!

You get an E for effort...At least they are the same 3 letters. :wasted