SIGNED RB Terrell Newby

Nexus

He's talked to their new RB Coach Joel Thomas, and is planning to take an OV there in January after he sees UCLA.

That doesnt sound good...what do you make of it speed?

The more visits he takes and the more time you give UCLA, the harder this will be. Don't know how much interest he has in the Razorbacks, but Bielema will sell the hell out of Montee Ball and John Clay.

He's talked to their new RB Coach Joel Thomas, and is planning to take an OV there in January after he sees UCLA.

That doesnt sound good...what do you make of it speed?

The more visits he takes and the more time you give UCLA, the harder this will be. Don't know how much interest he has in the Razorbacks, but Bielema will sell the hell out of Montee Ball and John Clay.

Bielema isn't the greatest recruiter in the world....

bullet.gifUCLA is going to finish strong, I have little doubt about it. This past week showed how they can lose a four-star in Jermaine Kelly but rebound by landing wide receiver Elridge Massington. I think they get Terrell Newby, Tahaan Goodman and Priest Willis to name a few. I know some people think I'm crazy about the Goodman-Willis package deal, but it's a hunch and it's my hunch, so that's all I can say.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1453284

bullet.gifUCLA is going to finish strong, I have little doubt about it. This past week showed how they can lose a four-star in Jermaine Kelly but rebound by landing wide receiver Elridge Massington. I think they get Terrell Newby, Tahaan Goodman and Priest Willis to name a few. I know some people think I'm crazy about the Goodman-Willis package deal, but it's a hunch and it's my hunch, so that's all I can say.

http://footballrecru...asp?CID=1453284

Think getting hammered by Baylor changes things?

http://footballrecru...asp?CID=1453284

Think getting hammered by Baylor changes things?

Nope. I'll tell you that UCLA will get a bit closer if we get stomped by UGA.

If UCLA sweeps in and gets Newby AND Willis, you can count on me being pissed. We need at least one of those guys.

Rather have Willis at this point.

Hope Newby isn't reading the thread on himself.

We want you, Terrell.

Dont think he's saying he doesn't want Terrell.

No. Would like to get both.

Not only do we want both, we NEED both....

Terrell is a special back. Has the shiftiness needed to run inside through the cutback lanes and the speed to hit the corners. When I look back I remember Roy Helu's ability to see the lanes and make the sidestep... I think Taylor has this also but having both in the backfield would be awesome..

As for Priest Wilis, I agree that he's as important... I personally think if we can land Bradley, Willis, Newby and Branden Vandenburg along with Walker and/or Clark at wide receiver then we can all admit this would be Bo's best class.

Edit: I also believe Maliek Collins is ours to lose and might be the most underrated DT out there. This kid is extremely athletic.