SIGNED RB Terrell Newby

Nexus

If he does it will be interesting to hear the "why's". For me, with the direction UCLA is going, the nice pieces on offense and the amazing OL recruits this year ... my perception would be that the upside for UCLA is looking rather nice. I don't like our OL direction near as well as UCLA ... but as has been pointed out to me ... I'm "ignorant".

Your really going to question why he is going to commit here?

No kidding! Some of you people will never be happy. We could win 3 NCs in a row but it would be a failure b/c it wasnt four. Your lives must suck and happiness is truly beyond your reach. Have a great sh**ty life!

Wow, jump on the guy and you have no reason to do so. I read what he wrote and I got it. It must have went over your heads.

I too would like to get in some of the bigger recruits heads and find out why they ended up picking us over some of the other top schools. Maybe use that as a benchmark on how to go after some of the other big recruits.

Think you guys over reacted on this one. Chill. :cheers

It wasnt just b/c of this one post. Hes constantly a downer about recruits and other things nebraska football. Just surprises me how he can actually be a fan with us doing so maany wrong things. We suck and always will b/c our recruits arent good enough and our coaches are horrible.

Sorry to hear that C N Red. Message me bro if you like on anything think I'm negative on. I'll interact with you. I've been more of a "realist" this year I would say. In past years I think I've been more of a "wearing red colored glasses" kind of fan. I have not posted much this year ... especially when all the negative posters come out. Have not posted much at all on recruiting ... I'm liking our class.

Confirmed by a few reliable sources now that he will likely announce this week....as already mentioned. Crossing the fingers that Mr. Newby really did love our offense (a great offense for a running back) and liking the possibility of competing against elite teams like OSU and MI.

Agreed, I didn't really consider this until now, but Big 10 > PAC 12.

Mora is looking like he'll bolt to the NFL soon, leaving UCLA sucking again. Kelly too is looking around and Oregon is gonna get hammered with sanctions here, though its looking like he's just going to use the Browns and Eagles interviews to drive up his salary at Oregon. Good luck with both sanctions and now being a pariah to NFL franchises after blowing off now 3 TEAMS, douche.

But I digress, USC is back to their usual underachieving level of sucktitude. There's Stanford who's been amazingly consistent, and The Beavs are on the rise (got alot of respect for the head coach), but the top teams in their conference minus Stanford look suspect at this point..

All signs currently point to Newby as N

I came too that conclusion too, after I read all of the above post.... Genius!

Had nothing to do with this thread

What didn't? I just really question your "knowledge" on the recruiting front.... It seems that your "informative" post always follow the posts of someone on here with a reputation of actually knowing what they're talking about.... It's funny more than anything.... It seems that you evaluate the overall feeling of the thread, and than post your conclusions from that evaluation as what you know. Maybe you're in the know, but I have my doubts....