SIGNED RB Terrell Newby

Nexus

All signs currently point to Newby as N

I came too that conclusion too, after I read all of the above post.... Genius!

Had nothing to do with this thread

What didn't? I just really question your "knowledge" on the recruiting front.... It seems that your "informative" post always follow the posts of someone on here with a reputation of actually knowing what they're talking about.... It's funny more than anything.... It seems that you evaluate the overall feeling of the thread, and than post your conclusions from that evaluation as what you know. Maybe you're in the know, but I have my doubts....

Lets just say one of the well known recruiting gurus on here and I discussed what we had both heard.

What didn't? I just really question your "knowledge" on the recruiting front.... It seems that your "informative" post always follow the posts of someone on here with a reputation of actually knowing what they're talking about.... It's funny more than anything.... It seems that you evaluate the overall feeling of the thread, and than post your conclusions from that evaluation as what you know. Maybe you're in the know, but I have my doubts....

Lets just say one of the well known recruiting gurus on here and I discussed what we had both heard.

orly_owl.jpg

I've discussed nothing with you.
  • Fire 7