SIGNED RB Terrell Newby

Nexus

I find it interesting that Mora is telling recruits that he's never going back to the NFL. I don't expect him to tell recruits that he is going back someday, but sounds like a snake in the grass move to say it like that.

Based on one of the stories that someone posted about what Mora did for one of his Falcon players while he was coaching in Atlanta made me think of him as a better person than I originally had pictured.

Regardless, I would think that any coach recruiting against Mora would use the fact that he quit on his team and left in the middle of the season against him. That's pretty cowardly that he did that.

I find it interesting that Mora is telling recruits that he's never going back to the NFL. I don't expect him to tell recruits that he is going back someday, but sounds like a snake in the grass move to say it like that.

Based on one of the stories that someone posted about what Mora did for one of his Falcon players while he was coaching in Atlanta made me think of him as a better person than I originally had pictured.

Regardless, I would think that any coach recruiting against Mora would use the fact that he quit on his team and left in the middle of the season against him. That's pretty cowardly that he did that.

What?

What?

Hmmm.... Must be thinking of someone else. Nevermind I guess.

What?

that was Bobby Petrino

What?

that was Bobby Petrino

Ah, that's right. Then I have nothing against Mora I guess haha

I wouldn't say that Bobby Petrino "quit" his team ...

But back to Terrell, I want him :bigredn:

Not quite sure what quitting means to you, but leaving town with a few games left in the season is pretty much the quinessential example of quitting to me.

I didn't read into it much and thought they were implying his actions last year with Arkansas were quitting on the team. Miscommunication. Yes, he quit on the Falcons.