SIGNED RB Terrell Newby

Nexus

Ok, I've spoken with Chaminade High School's AD and I will be able to attend the announcement ceremony. I won't have any contact with Terrell, I'll just be there to give live updates and hopefully the first one to bring the news to HB. It's almost an hour drive from my house so hopefully it'll be worth the trip. Somebody please let me know if wearing a Nebraska affiliated polo shirt is any type of violation.

Just don't do this ---> http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/52621-i-am-the-one-who-gave-aaron-green-the-hat <--- and you should be fine. Apparently NU compliance got wind of that thread and reported it to the NCAA. Not sure what the end result was, but if I had to guess, a secondary violation.

I don't know if that would be a violation or not though. He didn't techniqually give it to him.

Ok, I've spoken with Chaminade High School's AD and I will be able to attend the announcement ceremony. I won't have any contact with Terrell, I'll just be there to give live updates and hopefully the first one to bring the news to HB. It's almost an hour drive from my house so hopefully it'll be worth the trip. Somebody please let me know if wearing a Nebraska affiliated polo shirt is any type of violation.

Take this creepy thing with you. It's good luck

61crnCMvMfL._AA1000_.jpg