SIGNED RB Terrell Newby

Nexus

Did we make his top 5?

Thats marcus newby that we made his top 5. he is a 4 star stud LB out of maryland. He is a bigger prospect that terrell newby but that doesnt mean we dont need him too after losing aaron green. We are in the core group of schools for both of the newbys :)

For Terrell are only threat now is CAL. Oregon has 2 great RBs. USC Also has 2 studs as well.

Ya that was just stated 4 posts ago...

Not really....

some good choices... should be interested to see if he does actually plan on committ this week... personally i dont know how much the commits from other schools will affect this choice..... could be anyones guess right now.....

According to a tweet on his 247 profile he is going to commit this week. Top three are N, cal and Oregon he is going to choose one of the three.

Already been said. Oregon scares me but they have two RBs alreay commited. Cal has one commited as well. We have no one and not much depth.

According to a tweet on his 247 profile he is going to commit this week. Top three are N, cal and Oregon he is going to choose one of the three.

Looks like its going to be Cal then, doubt he would commit without visiting. Wish he would wait and see what we have to offer first, but it looks like hes getting antsy and is going to jump on at Cal before someone else does, highly doubt he would come to BRW after committing but you just never know with some of these kids.

rumor is that he is not going to be attending our jr day anymore bc he is going to commit to da bears. But i still wanna wait and see.

That was just a rumor that i started :wasted

Looks like its going to be Cal then, doubt he would commit without visiting. Wish he would wait and see what we have to offer first, but it looks like hes getting antsy and is going to jump on at Cal before someone else does, highly doubt he would come to BRW after committing but you just never know with some of these kids.