SIGNED RB Terrell Newby

Nexus

I just got a bad feeling with this guy.... We are recruiting him really hard it seems like and I feel like he might burn us and head to the Ducks. Hope not! Would be a HUGE get!

not really getting that feeling.. i think its still pretty much wide open... i think whomever holds his attention the longest will perhaps win out... and with us being in the midwest and a lot of his top suitors out west it doesnt suprise me if the PAC 12 wins out in some way

Their academics are top notch and is in the Bay area close to home for him, so there are some pluses. Tedford can also use Marshawn Lynch, Jahvid Best and Shane Vereen as examples of success at RB. So we'll see where Terrell's head is at.

http://www.bearinsid...ead.php?t=60051

A lot of hate towards Nebraska. I guess they think its fun to bash programs that are a lot better than yours. Especially when your stadium looks like a toilet. Really hope we secure Newby.

225px-California_Memorial_Stadium_aerial.jpg3-27--hotel-open-toilet.jpg

Yes Nebraska has a great football tradition and I will grant that their fans arguably the best in terms of supporting their team. However, in terms of culture they are the biggest bunch of yokels you will ever run across. They are the worst college football fans I've seen. They understand Nebraska football and nothing else. The average Nebraska fan is ten times worse then 1BTF.

:rollin

A bunch of boasting about the city and the view and the academics, not so much bragging about the facilities or fan support or football team or pro potential. It's no wonder they had to remove nearly 10,000 seats from their stadium during their current renovation.

One guy was bagging on Lincoln cause of 40% humidity......bitch please..... That ain't sh$t!!! Wait till its 80% then come talk sh$t!! :)
if you get injured, what school is going to help you pursue a business career...the top rated public university in the world or the 2nd best college in nebraska (creighton is a way better regarded school than nebraska)?

:lol:

Are there people who actually believe this?