SIGNED RB Terrell Newby

Nexus

Rivals has a teaser mentioning Terrell may be making his decision soon. Does anyone have any information on when this may be and how are we looking right now?

Nothing really special. Its just an interview. We're probably leading with UCLA sneaking up on us.

Still think he ends up a Husker. Oregon doesn't scare me really. UCLA may be the only worry.

I really love his latest rivals video interview, he really seems to be genuinely happy and excited when he talks about Nebraska and matter of fact when he talks about UCLA and Oregon. I may be reading too much into it, but I get the impression that he loves Nebraska and his decision has been made. For a time I really thought he'd be UCLA's to lose, but not anymore, I'm with you on this one EZ!.

I would keep an eye on Oregon. It sounds like one of their backs, Tyner, might be waivering cause of the Chip Kelly rumors of him going to the NFL.

If Tyner is wavering b/c Kelly might be leaving then why would Newby be all of a sudden wanting to go to Oregon. In fact, when a head coach is rumored to be leaving for another job it makes committed recruits waver and non-committed recruits cross them off their list. I would say Kelly rumors would help us b/c Newby isn't going to want to go to Oregon with all the question marks with a new coach.

• Fire 1

I would keep an eye on Oregon. It sounds like one of their backs, Tyner, might be waivering cause of the Chip Kelly rumors of him going to the NFL.

If Tyner is wavering b/c Kelly might be leaving then why would Newby be all of a sudden wanting to go to Oregon. In fact, when a head coach is rumored to be leaving for another job it makes committed recruits waver and non-committed recruits cross them off their list. I would say Kelly rumors would help us b/c Newby isn't going to want to go to Oregon with all the question marks with a new coach.

Maybe because Oregon is closer to home and he likes the school enough to not care who the coach will be if Kelly leaves. I don't think Kelly will leave personally and I think Newby will be N when all said and done.

Maybe because Oregon is closer to home and he likes the school enough to not care who the coach will be if Kelly leaves. I don't think Kelly will leave personally and I think Newby will be N when all said and done.

I look for Kelly to leave, it seems that he might relish the challenge of coaching in the NFL. These guys are really, really competitive people, and they live for those kind of opportunities. (See: Saban, Harbaugh, Carroll, Spurrier, Schiano, etc.)

Sounds like you're talking about Tyner..guy is from Aloha, OR... has dreamt of playing for U of O since he was "6 or 7" and is in "love" with the school.