Nexus

SIGNED RB Terrell Newby

has a lot of great things to say about us in one of the artilces in the paper today... i wonder if he committs during the offical... i mean i think its possible.. realisitc not sure but i think he has a great attitude about our team and has used such as "blown away" talking about school, program and town.. toss in the fact his closesness with Stanton and i think for sure its a possibility...

has a lot of great things to say about us in one of the artilces in the paper today... i wonder if he committs during the offical... i mean i think its possible.. realisitc not sure but i think he has a great attitude about our team and has used such as "blown away" talking about school, program and town.. toss in the fact his closesness with Stanton and i think for sure its a possibility...

Those two text quite about, I'd say he's N after this weekend if he isn't committed already.

Those two text quite about, I'd say he's N after this weekend if he isn't committed already.

thats the vibe i get too..... but am still just gonna keep my fingers crossed and not assume anything.....

i like our chances this weekend with him. I kinda wish he was visiting for a game that isnt gonna be a blowout so our crowd is in it the whole game. but Ill take whatever we can get. good chance here

i like our chances this weekend with him. I kinda wish he was visiting for a game that isnt gonna be a blowout so our crowd is in it the whole game. but Ill take whatever we can get. good chance here

I agree. It makes me feel better that he is friends with Stanton because he can tell Newby how great the crowd was after next weekend.

98%. Speed you know what I mean

Come on, give it up! First rule of huskerboard, there are no secrets on huskerboard.

Ok it involves some ice cubes an 8 iron and a buffalo

Just so happens i have all those items currently with me.

Paulie is already drunk.

more like drunk on life after dish and the B1G network came to an agreement. Speed and I were talking Thursday and the consensus was, when is your biatch ass getting down here so we can tear one off finally

Paulie is already drunk.

more like drunk on life after dish and the B1G network came to an agreement. Speed and I were talking Thursday and the consensus was, when is your biatch ass getting down here so we can tear one off finally

I didnt hear they came to an agreement, thats awesome! I wonder what pushed it? Maybe thousands of husker fans calling Dish and complaining and threatening to bolt? Hmmm.......

Paulie is already drunk.

How's next week sound? Get off work at two, you both going to the game???

Paulie is already drunk.

I have tickets but doesnt mean at the last second when I'm drunk (happened for the Southern Miss game) I will scalp my ticket and just go drink more and find women. And of course watch the game.

Paulie is already drunk.

I have tickets but doesnt mean at the last second when I'm drunk (happened for the Southern Miss game) I will scalp my ticket and just go drink more and find women. And of course watch the game.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. TO BILL BRASKY!!!

I'll be down next Saturday then so you can make you decision.

Paulie is already drunk.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. TO BILL BRASKY!!!

I'll be down next Saturday then so you can make you decision.

BILL BRASKY IS MORE OF MAN THAN YOU OR I!!!!! TO BRASKY!!!!!!!

Will be at the game with friends from Des Moines. Will be tailgating in lot 19 ask day though

Ah hello! I would say our crowd was in it after the Marsh/RB fumble deep in our own territory. The 12th man made a difference, and ISU didn't score. I beg to differ with you. I thought that was a major plus for our crowd. GBR!!!

so ur saying the crowd was in it as much as they will be for the wisconsin game when we are playing an fcs team? and were winning 35-0 at the end of 1st quarter with martinez already resting. no I beg to differ with you. I am just glad he was here and dont care which game, I was just stating I would rather him not watch a game against fcs school when wisconsin is next week. thats all. we still have a great shot with him

Newby said him and his family were floored by the visit and gave it a 10. Hosted by Abdula, they became great friends. He will make a few more trips then make a decision, he will not be coming back for the Wiscy game because he saw everything he needed to see.

Newby said him and his family were floored by the visit and gave it a 10. Hosted by Abdula, they became great friends. He will make a few more trips then make a decision, he will not be coming back for the Wiscy game because he saw everything he needed to see.

It might just be the kool-aid but that sounds promising!

Look for him to pull the trigger after the Oregon visit. The coaches showed him the board and showed him he was our #1 at RB. He also knows that Clement is close to deciding as well and that could influence him to commit sooner. We could end up with both.

Look for him to pull the trigger after the Oregon visit. The coaches showed him the board and showed him he was our #1 at RB. He also knows that Clement is close to deciding as well and that could influence him to commit sooner. We could end up with both.

When is his visit to Oregon, what timeline are we looking at for a decision?

Well, im going to have to retract my stance on Newby. It appears UCLA is contacting Newby now, and if they offer they will probably steal him from us. They are the hometown school and will be hard to beat. Might be the reason we pushed Jojo hard for a visit.

Well, im going to have to retract my stance on Newby. It appears UCLA is contacting Newby now, and if they offer they will probably steal him from us. They are the hometown school and will be hard to beat. Might be the reason we pushed Jojo hard for a visit.

so do you think that its a given if you UCLA offers he bolts automatic... or that it just makes the chance he commits to us a whole lot smaller? I dont discount if the home team offers and what it means to a kid but we have been suprised both good and bad in the past...

so do you think that its a given if you UCLA offers he bolts automatic... or that it just makes the chance he commits to us a whole lot smaller? I dont discount if the home team offers and what it means to a kid but we have been suprised both good and bad in the past...

I hate it when people say things that make sense and it's not what I want to hear

Loves Nebraska and knows its the best school for him. Still, he's scared to leave CA and if he wasn't he would've committed a long time ago.

UCLA will offer sometime soon, I have no doubt in my mind. But they dont scare me as much as the Ducks.

UCLA will offer sometime soon, I have no doubt in my mind. But they dont scare me as much as the Ducks.

The Ducks already have a few RBs, don't they?

It looks like he really liked us and wanted to commit, but the time back home has given him to many voices to stay closer to home. I think the longer he waits the less favorable it is for us.

It looks like he really liked us and wanted to commit, but the time back home has given him to many voices to stay closer to home. I think the longer he waits the less favorable it is for us.

Take JoJo. Now. Someone, call him. Please. Before he changes his mind.

ya our chances of landing him just decreased significantly with that ucla offer. what makes it even worse is we might be playing against him next year. we wont give up on him but I do think we will put the full court press on kemp and david williams now

ya our chances of landing him just decreased significantly with that ucla offer. what makes it even worse is we might be playing against him next year. we wont give up on him but I do think we will put the full court press on kemp and david williams now

Where does Adam Taylor fit in the mix?