Nexus

SIGNED RB Terrell Newby

david williams>kemp>newby imho

Agree, kind of. I got them like this if i had to rank them, but I'd take either one of the three.

Williams>Newby>Kemp

Agree, kind of. I got them like this if i had to rank them, but I'd take either one of the three.

Williams>Newby>Kemp

Not that I wouldn't be happy with any of those running backs, but why does everyone have Jojo at the bottom of their list? The guy is a beast and is top of my list.

Williams>Newby>Kemp

Not that I wouldn't be happy with any of those running backs, but why does everyone have Jojo at the bottom of their list? The guy is a beast and is top of my list.

probably because jo jo isnt has highly recruited or rated as newby or williams. I love kemp, ameer abdullah was a guy not highly recruited and cross.

Williams>Newby>Kemp

probably because jo jo isnt has highly recruited or rated as newby or williams. I love kemp, ameer abdullah was a guy not highly recruited and cross.

Dont forget about Adam Taylor. Even OU, a team that puts the best RBs in the NFL, is going after him.

Says that the UCLA offer has not changed his position on where Nebraska stands, it will just slow the process down a little.

Williams>Newby>Kemp

Multiple SEC schools and USC (the real one)?

Williams>Newby>Kemp

Multiple SEC schools and USC (the real one)?

I think his recruitment heated up late but there wasn't as much interest early, iirc.

He loves how we use our backs by getting them in space and utilizing their speed.

Has been closely following our 2012 season and DVRing every game. Says we're the only team that he does this for.

Says his final decision will be a little bit before signing day so that he can take his final 4 OVs of Oregon, Cal, UCLA, and Washington.

Final decision will basically be based on his relationship with the coaches.

Will go to UCLA vs USC game this weekend.

Per Paul Crew, distance is a huge factor here.

Have never heard that. That's a shame.

It's the reason why he hasn't pulled the trigger yet.

Cal's coach fired...that can only help

Wow, hadn't seen that yet. Tedford is a good coach he'll catch on somewhere pretty quick, but I think that will definitely make kids considering Cal open things back up. Who can we steal?

Cal's coach fired...that can only help

Wow, hadn't seen that yet. Tedford is a good coach he'll catch on somewhere pretty quick, but I think that will definitely make kids considering Cal open things back up. Who can we steal?

The only guy we offered was LB Victor Egu. They do have an OL that is a 4 Star as well. They only had 13 commits to date.

Not that JP isnt doing a good job....but juggling the recruiting coordinator and the DC cant be easy! Another well rounded coach could help aleviate some of the day to day tasks...

JP isn't the recruiting coordinator anymore, Els is.

If Jim Mora or Chip Kelly left their respective programs that would mean alot more in this case than lame-duck Tedford getting canned.

Not that JP isnt doing a good job....but juggling the recruiting coordinator and the DC cant be easy! Another well rounded coach could help aleviate some of the day to day tasks...

Like others have been saying, Els is recruiting coordinator now and seems to be doing a good job.

Also, I like your idea, but that would require getting rid of another coach to make a place for another person as recruiting coordinator. You can only have so many coaches on staff.

His coach gave away some good info today. He also said that Oregon already has 2 RB and they are only going to take 2, but he will still probably unofficial them. Probably wont announce til Feb 5th at his all star game. Has ran for 2200 yards without playing in the second half most of the year.

“I think Nebraska is still at No. 1 and I know it is with his folks because they loved the place,” Croson said. “I know UCLA has really stepped up the recruiting of him in the last two weeks. Ole Miss is pursuing. Oregon is too and they’re just waiting on a transcript. They’re on him all the time. The top three would be Nebraska, Oregon and UCLA.”

His coach gave away some good info today. He also said that Oregon already has 2 RB and they are only going to take 2, but he will still probably unofficial them. Probably wont announce til Feb 5th at his all star game. Has ran for 2200 yards without playing in the second half most of the year.

“I think Nebraska is still at No. 1 and I know it is with his folks because they loved the place,” Croson said. “I know UCLA has really stepped up the recruiting of him in the last two weeks. Ole Miss is pursuing. Oregon is too and they’re just waiting on a transcript. They’re on him all the time. The top three would be Nebraska, Oregon and UCLA.”

Holy sh#t! This guy is an animal!

Huge jump in the Rivals rating for Newby:

Old Rank: 5.8 RR, No. 231 overall

New Rank: 6.0 RR, No. 67 overall

Would be really nice to get another possible game changer!

He must be committing somewhere besides Nebraska soon and they found out :sarcasm

Good for him though. He deserves it. Would love to have him.

Don't know, I like kemp a little more because he has a lot more size and bigger RBs are more dominant in college

LMJ

Kenjon

DAT

Ray Rice

MJD

Robbie Rouse

Ameer

We had an in home visit with him last night (Brown and Fisher), he says it went very well. Has a great relationship with coach Brown, he seams to be focusing on us and UCLA because those two teams are recruiting him the hardest. Taylor's commitment doesn't bother him because he knows he's a different type of back and they could work together (per rivals). He mentioned that Bo will be his last in-home visit before he makes a decision. That has to be a good thing.

We had an in home visit with him last night (Brown and Fisher), he says it went very well. Has a great relationship with coach Brown, he seams to be focusing on us and UCLA because those two teams are recruiting him the hardest. Taylor's commitment doesn't bother him because he knows he's a different type of back and they could work together (per rivals). He mentioned that Bo will be his last in-home visit before he makes a decision. That has to be a good thing.

very good thing.... we started strong this season lost some steam..... got some back and hopefully can finish strong!!

heres to being optomistic!!

New # 1 RB in California. Made a huge jump. We are in the lead here, UCLA was late to the game. We could end up with the #1 QB in California (IMO and others, i may be a bit biased) and the #1 RB (according to quite a few people)

Say what you want about Bo but unless we completely crap the bed we are going to end up with a hell of a class. He needs a few more years, hes proven on more then one occasion what he can do with talent.

New # 1 RB in California. Made a huge jump. We are in the lead here, UCLA was late to the game. We could end up with the #1 1 QB in california (IMO and others, i amy be biased) and the #1 RB (according to quite a few people)

texas.gif

New # 1 RB in California. Made a huge jump. We are in the lead here, UCLA was late to the game. We could end up with the #1 1 QB in california (IMO and others, i amy be biased) and the #1 RB (according to quite a few people)

texas.gif

1478145217_aa27586203_o.gif

New # 1 RB in California. Made a huge jump. We are in the lead here, UCLA was late to the game. We could end up with the #1 QB in California (IMO and others, i may be a bit biased) and the #1 RB (according to quite a few people)

RzPM5.gif

I fear he's UCLA's to lose. With Franklin leaving, their RB position will be up for grabs next year and we are actually pretty solid there for a few years. So when you factor that in with UCLA also being on the rise and close to home, its hard to imagine him turning them down in the end.

I fear he's UCLA's to lose. With Franklin leaving, their RB position will be up for grabs next year and we are actually pretty solid there for a few years. So when you factor that in with UCLA also being on the rise and close to home, its hard to imagine him turning them down in the end.

So I guess you forgot to read the recent posts. If you had you would've a seen numerous people that are pretty in the know say the work this staff has put in (and Johnny Stanton as lead recruiter) added to the fact that UCLA joined the party late in the progress equals NU ahead. If it wasn't for the distance this would have been wrapped up during his official visit. Since that time the distance factor has faded away. One could also throw in the fact his mom is really impressed by Bo(a fact I know kills you) and his high school coach, whom Newby really is close with, respects and admires NU and their staff (ouch more positive Bo news). He has even started he would be shocked if Terrell didn't end up here.

This thing us probably 85/10/5. DONU/UCLA/Oregon.

But hey thanks for bringing your ubber positivity to this thread

• Upvote 1

So I guess you forgot to read the recent posts. If you had you would've a seen numerous people that are pretty in the know say the work this staff has put in (and Johnny Stanton as lead recruiter) added to the fact that UCLA joined the party late in the progress equals NU ahead. If it wasn't for the distance this would have been wrapped up during his official visit. Since that time the distance factor has faded away. One could also throw in the fact his mom is really impressed by Bo(a fact I know kills you) and his high school coach, whom Newby really is close with, respects and admires NU and their staff (ouch more positive Bo news). He has even started he would be shocked if Terrell didn't end up here.

129112691158880955.jpg

What does DONU mean? The only reason I could see this guy going to UCLA is simply because of a depth issue. I don't think UCLA can keep up their success in the Pac 12, so he would right to jump towards Nebraska

What does DONU mean? The only reason I could see this guy going to UCLA is simply because of a depth issue. I don't think UCLA can keep up their success in the Pac 12, so he would right to jump towards Nebraska

Dear Ole' Nebraska U