SIGNED RB Terrell Newby

Nexus

I fear he's UCLA's to lose. With Franklin leaving, their RB position will be up for grabs next year and we are actually pretty solid there for a few years. So when you factor that in with UCLA also being on the rise and close to home, its hard to imagine him turning them down in the end.

I fear he's UCLA's to lose. With Franklin leaving, their RB position will be up for grabs next year and we are actually pretty solid there for a few years. So when you factor that in with UCLA also being on the rise and close to home, its hard to imagine him turning them down in the end.

So I guess you forgot to read the recent posts. If you had you would've a seen numerous people that are pretty in the know say the work this staff has put in (and Johnny Stanton as lead recruiter) added to the fact that UCLA joined the party late in the progress equals NU ahead. If it wasn't for the distance this would have been wrapped up during his official visit. Since that time the distance factor has faded away. One could also throw in the fact his mom is really impressed by Bo(a fact I know kills you) and his high school coach, whom Newby really is close with, respects and admires NU and their staff (ouch more positive Bo news). He has even started he would be shocked if Terrell didn't end up here.

This thing us probably 85/10/5. DONU/UCLA/Oregon.

But hey thanks for bringing your ubber positivity to this thread

• Fire 1

So I guess you forgot to read the recent posts. If you had you would've a seen numerous people that are pretty in the know say the work this staff has put in (and Johnny Stanton as lead recruiter) added to the fact that UCLA joined the party late in the progress equals NU ahead. If it wasn't for the distance this would have been wrapped up during his official visit. Since that time the distance factor has faded away. One could also throw in the fact his mom is really impressed by Bo(a fact I know kills you) and his high school coach, whom Newby really is close with, respects and admires NU and their staff (ouch more positive Bo news). He has even started he would be shocked if Terrell didn't end up here.

129112691158880955.jpg

What does DONU mean? The only reason I could see this guy going to UCLA is simply because of a depth issue. I don't think UCLA can keep up their success in the Pac 12, so he would right to jump towards Nebraska

What does DONU mean? The only reason I could see this guy going to UCLA is simply because of a depth issue. I don't think UCLA can keep up their success in the Pac 12, so he would right to jump towards Nebraska

Dear Ole' Nebraska U

The only reason he goes to UCLA would be because he is too scared to leave the west coast

Yikes, I guess good ole fashioned logic gets you yelled at around here.

• Fire 1

Flawed logic due to uneducated opinions is what gets you ignored.

Really didn't think my opinion was worthy of such a crap storm. I know he's extremely interested in us and I pray we get him, but it seams like UCLA also has a lot going for them. We'll see how it plays out, I hope I'm wrong! Damn EZ, I thought we were cool!

• Fire 1

Really didn't think my opinion was worthy of such a crap storm. I know he's extremely interested in us and I pray we get him, but it seams like UCLA also has a lot going for them. We'll see how it plays out, I hope I'm wrong! Damn EZ, I thought we were cool!

We are man. My thing is read the thread man. Paul knows what he's talking about. I do like others opinions, but be sure they are based on the info at hand.