SIGNED RB Terrell Newby

Nexus

When is he deciding anyway?

No exact date, but its close:

From the sound of things, Newby is already pretty certain of what his college choice will be and he is working out the logistics of his announcement ceremony.

"I'm looking to announce it within the next couple weeks, and I'll find out the exact date probably later tonight or tomorrow maybe. I'm going to announce my decision publicly and do it at my school, so I'm just waiting to hear back what day is available for me to do it at my school."

According to Mike Matya,

He just finished his in-home with some UCLA coaches; The Offensive staff is visiting him in-home on Saturday, and shortly followed by Coach Pelini on January 11th.

He is expected to announce within the next week and a half (shortly after Pelini's visit.)

Confirmed his final 3 are NU, UCLA, Oregon. Arkansas will not be getting a visit and are out of it.

• Fire 1

According to Mike Matya,

He just finished his in-home with some UCLA coaches; The Offensive staff is visiting him in-home on Saturday, and shortly followed by Coach Pelini on January 11th.

He is expected to announce within the next week and a half (shortly after Pelini's visit.)

Confirmed his final 3 are NU, UCLA, Oregon. Arkansas will not be getting a visit and are out of it.

Well, hopefully, we can reverse the trend and take this kid from UCLA.

If he does it will be interesting to hear the "why's". For me, with the direction UCLA is going, the nice pieces on offense and the amazing OL recruits this year ... my perception would be that the upside for UCLA is looking rather nice. I don't like our OL direction near as well as UCLA ... but as has been pointed out to me ... I'm "ignorant".

If he does it will be interesting to hear the "why's". For me, with the direction UCLA is going, the nice pieces on offense and the amazing OL recruits this year ... my perception would be that the upside for UCLA is looking rather nice. I don't like our OL direction near as well as UCLA ... but as has been pointed out to me ... I'm "ignorant".

Your really going to question why he is going to commit here?

No kidding! Some of you people will never be happy. We could win 3 NCs in a row but it would be a failure b/c it wasnt four. Your lives must suck and happiness is truly beyond your reach. Have a great sh**ty life!

• Fire 1

No kidding! Some of you people will never be happy. We could win 3 NCs in a row but it would be a failure b/c it wasnt four. Your lives must suck and happiness is truly beyond your reach. Have a great sh**ty life!

I think hes trying to troll me, im not going to take the bait, just nibble a bit. Seriously one of the dumbest comments ive heard after we have (potentially) landed one of the biggest recruits in this class....nibble nibble

I was just saying that I'm very interested to here "why" he was committing to us. We seem to lose so many recruits to UCLA and I want to know what pushed us over the edge. Especially since it seems UCLA has some good things happening in their program and recruits on the OL. This has nothing to do with being "unhappy". Why would you even go there CNRed?

Yes, the "ignorant" comment is directed toward someone like HuskerFowler ... who seems to think that he is the guru or that others like me are "ignorant". I can promise you this ... as a member for I think 7-8 years, and on this board for 8-9 years ... I am not a troll. I just think that if recruiting is such a "guessing game" ... as someone like HuskerFowler seems to admit ... that someone as ignorant as me can ask questions or be real in wondering why we are taking a particular player. I make no claim to be a guro or know it all.