SIGNED RB Terrell Newby

Nexus

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone that is interested, here is the full International Bowl that Terrell Newby participated in at the beginning of the month.     Some of his highlights at: 23:39 31:07 1:01:40 1:0

I've discussed nothing with you.

Posted Images

98%. Speed you know what I mean

Come on, give it up! First rule of huskerboard, there are no secrets on huskerboard.

Ok it involves some ice cubes an 8 iron and a buffalo

Just so happens i have all those items currently with me.

98%. Speed you know what I mean

Because JS says so.

Paulie is already drunk.

more like drunk on life after dish and the B1G network came to an agreement. Speed and I were talking Thursday and the consensus was, when is your biatch ass getting down here so we can tear one off finally

Paulie is already drunk.

more like drunk on life after dish and the B1G network came to an agreement. Speed and I were talking Thursday and the consensus was, when is your biatch ass getting down here so we can tear one off finally

I didnt hear they came to an agreement, thats awesome! I wonder what pushed it? Maybe thousands of husker fans calling Dish and complaining and threatening to bolt? Hmmm.......

Paulie is already drunk.

How's next week sound? Get off work at two, you both going to the game???

Paulie is already drunk.

I have tickets but doesnt mean at the last second when I'm drunk (happened for the Southern Miss game) I will scalp my ticket and just go drink more and find women. And of course watch the game.

Paulie is already drunk.

I have tickets but doesnt mean at the last second when I'm drunk (happened for the Southern Miss game) I will scalp my ticket and just go drink more and find women. And of course watch the game.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. TO BILL BRASKY!!!

I'll be down next Saturday then so you can make you decision.

Paulie is already drunk.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. TO BILL BRASKY!!!

I'll be down next Saturday then so you can make you decision.

BILL BRASKY IS MORE OF MAN THAN YOU OR I!!!!! TO BRASKY!!!!!!!

Will be at the game with friends from Des Moines. Will be tailgating in lot 19 ask day though