TE Beau Sandland [Miami Commit]

Nexus

I can't seem to find the link at the moment, but there was an article about Beau today by Espn + ($) that was basically that all his schools shouldn't be surprised that he hasn't committed to anyone yet. He told all of this final schools that he wouldn't be giving an official decision until that mid Dec signing date time. If anyone has a subscription to the ESPN article service, it would be interesting to know what the full article said. Of course, we'll all know in mid December. :)

still has to visit Miami and Texas Tech. Wants his mom to see his top three. Decision in December. Not sure if his mom would be able to see top three in that time frame. Hopefully she doesn't go with on his next two visits.

We definitely need this guy! He would be a huge piece of the puzzle next year in terms of taking the Huskers to the next level which is a run at the National Championship!

Honestly, I don't think adding him increases our chances of making a run at the NC. Don't get me wrong, we would improve our offense. But our offense isn't going to be what is holding us back next year. What we need to make that next jump is some quality JUCO DTs like Hooks, Toby (if he is ready by next year), Quincy, or Bradley.

We definitely need this guy! He would be a huge piece of the puzzle next year in terms of taking the Huskers to the next level which is a run at the National Championship!

Honestly, I don't think adding him increases our chances of making a run at the NC. Don't get me wrong, we would improve our offense. But our offense isn't going to be what is holding us back next year. What we need to make that next jump is some quality JUCO DTs like Hooks, Toby (if he is ready by next year), Quincy, or Bradley.

won't hurt.

won't hurt.

I

I'd love to land Beau but not landing him wouldn't be championship deciding.

Heck if we don't land Beau and we don't have another gamebreaking TE ready to play by spring ball, they can always move Turner to the perimeter, use either Taariq Allen or Jordan Westerkamp in the slot and put Q at TE in passing situations with Cotton playing TE in run situations.

well its either we slacked on him and just assumed he was gonna come here.... sounds possibly familiar from last year... or nothing you can say can change a persons mind after seeing a 70 point lose... maybe rumors of coaching changes?? who knows but is BS gonna be the new AP from last year???

well its either we slacked on him and just assumed he was gonna come here.... sounds possibly familiar from last year... or nothing you can say can change a persons mind after seeing a 70 point lose... maybe rumors of coaching changes?? who knows but is BS gonna be the new AP from last year???

This is not the case.