TE Beau Sandland [Miami Commit]

Nexus

I can sort of understand staying with ASU so that he can play close to where he is. BUT, it baffles me if he goes to Miami.

Agree, but its starting to sound like weather may be a concern for him after all.

Fun facts about cold weather franchises in the NFL for those warm weather kids with NFL aspirations.

61 of 92 teams that have played in the Super Bowl are cold weather franchises.

29 of 46 Super Bowl winners are cold weather franchises.

19 teams reside in cold climate areas.

13 teams reside in warm climate areas.

The only reason he gave for ASU in an article is basically because it's in the pac 12, it's close to home and it has some of his teammates. Nothing was about the football program. Considering ASU is a 6-6 kind of team, and Miami is sure to soon face sanctions, I feel that Nebraska should be the most sensible of choices for him. Obviously biased though.

Unfortunately those reasons might be enough for him. Vince Marrow seemed to be the best thing we had going for us and now he's gone. Dont feel good about it, but we shall see.

Said that having some of his teammates going to ASU "wouldn't influence his decision in the slightest."

The only reason he gave for ASU in an article is basically because it's in the pac 12, it's close to home and it has some of his teammates. Nothing was about the football program. Considering ASU is a 6-6 kind of team, and Miami is sure to soon face sanctions, I feel that Nebraska should be the most sensible of choices for him. Obviously biased though.

Unfortunately those reasons might be enough for him. Vince Marrow seemed to be the best thing we had going for us and now he's gone. Dont feel good about it, but we shall see.

Said that having some of his teammates going to ASU "wouldn't influence his decision in the slightest."

Oh, well that's not what the Rivals article said. My bad I guess..

I can sort of understand staying with ASU so that he can play close to where he is. BUT, it baffles me if he goes to Miami.

Agree, but its starting to sound like weather may be a concern for him after all.

Hey Beau, ask Gronk and Hernandez what they think of playing in the cold in New England. Weather should mean nothing if you are serious about playing in the league!!!

How many ex-Nebraskan tight ends are currently playing in the league?

announcing at 1030 am cst. Just read a recent interview from tonight and it gave me a little confidence, nothing in particular, just feel we may still be in this thing.

Still think Marrow leaving is going to be too much in the end

I just can't understand how a one-year graduate assistant can be the lynchpin to our entire recruiting plan.

announcing at 1030 am cst. Just read a recent interview from tonight and it gave me a little confidence, nothing in particular, just feel we may still be in this thing.

I just can't understand how a one-year graduate assistant can be the lynchpin to our entire recruiting plan.

Its absolutely not. Although he was a GA, Garrison was thev tight ends coach. So now, we don't have Sandland's lead recruiter or a tight end coach since garrison had the relationship with Beau.

Its absolutely not. Although he was a GA, Garrison was thev tight ends coach. So now, we don't have Sandland's lead recruiter or a tight end coach since garrison had the relationship with Beau.

Where did Garrison go?