TE Beau Sandland [Miami Commit]

Nexus

Bo wont let his Ace recruiter go. As PC said above there is a plan in place, no way he is out on the road recruiting over cotton right now just to leave. This would also eliminate us from our top recruit of this class...Mr Beau Sandland, Bo would be crazy to let him go...5 recruits just this cycle. The guys know dang near every HS coach in Ohio, and knows alot of players parents that are going thru HS right now.

What happens if we do lose him?

We don't get beau Sandland, and we lose a ton of contacts in Ohio. Got it?

And per Nate Clouse on the radio today, Love probably jumps ship to OSU also,

According to twitter, love really hates OSU

slpJl.png

Can we seriously not find him a job? I can think of someone I'd fire in a heartbeat to make room and it rhymes with Gotton!

What happens with his two remaining sons if he's fired. I think if anything, they would find him a job in the Athletic Department some where.

Thought it was a done deal. UNL just hasn't announced it yet.

Had no clue of this, the only problem i have with this though, is that Cotton is the coach of the #8 rush defense's blockers. The best we've been consistently for a good time. If only we could have both. :((

The line this year was as good as it has been in a long time, but some of the success of the running game has to be attributed to the scheme.

I think the improvement of the offensive line might have to do with the fact that Barney in his own words was able to "finally take a step back" because of the addition of Garrison.

Fricken Couchtucky. Why can't they just stick to what they do best? Basketball.

Fricken Mini-Stoops. Why did Mama Stoops feel the need to pinch out so many of those little bastards?

First I was pissed that Bo couldn't find him a job, but after reading Marrows comments it seams like he might have left either way. Seams to be extremely close to Stoops.

If he was basing his decision on a GA, then I wonder how much we were really considered. I wonder if someone mentioned to him that VM was getting a FT job. Otherwise, why would he get worked up about this? Someone did tell him that GA's are not permanent positions and VM was a TE coach based on an NCAA waver right?

Marrow was not a typical GA.

I think the improvement of the offensive line might have to do with the fact that Barney in his own words was able to "finally take a step back" because of the addition of Garrison.

I read early in the year that we had gone back to running two offensive units in practice - like Osborne used to do. Gets the backups a lot more reps. Not sure if that's part of the improvement already but we did rotate some guys in. Should pay off big time down the road.