TE Beau Sandland [Miami Commit]

Nexus

Holy sh#t!!!! This is going to be one of the worst days of the year next to the CCG. If we can't get any guys like Sandland, Russell, or Hooks to commit then our future is gonna be a struggle.

If he commits to Miami I have no use for the kid and will not wish him well. They are bad already, it's going to get worse with sanctions, their fans won't even show up they are so bad. I don't get it.

Meh, these are some pretty sought after guys who can plug holes for a program immediately. It's not like these are guys that are lucky to be 3*'s and are choosing Western Michigan University over us. Yeah it sucks, but the way you worded it makes it sound like we're not landing 5* guys who were born and raised in Lincoln.

Beau must not want to experience the bowl game atmosphere! See you in 2 years big boy!

Or play in front of crowds..

I know. Thats the worst choice for him IMO. NCAA sanctions coming down hard. Like Penn State hard or harder. The coach is looking to bolt and will probably do so in the next year.

Officially Miami

Per Callahan

I seriously would like to hear an honest interview from the kid to see why he chose Miami. No fans, won 6 games, in a conference that is probably falling apart, second year they will not be going to a bowl game, serious investigations from the NCAA....

Just absolutely don't get it.

Officially Miami

Per Callahan

I seriously would like to hear an honest interview from the kid to see why he chose Miami. No fans, won 6 games, in a conference that is probably falling apart, second year they will not be going to a bowl game, serious investigations from the NCAA....

Just absolutely don't get it.

My opinion weather, women, shockey, winslow, Olsen, graham

Pretty good recent tradition at that position

• Fire 1