TE Beau Sandland [Miami Commit]

Nexus

Officially Miami

Per Callahan

I seriously would like to hear an honest interview from the kid to see why he chose Miami. No fans, won 6 games, in a conference that is probably falling apart, second year they will not be going to a bowl game, serious investigations from the NCAA....

Just absolutely don't get it.

My opinion weather, women, shockey, winslow, Olsen, graham

Pretty good recent tradition at that position

But, you have to look at what is going to happen while YOU are there. How many of those guys did Golden coach? How long is he going to be there if another job offer comes along with NCAA issues coming down the track?

Officially Miami

Per Callahan

I seriously would like to hear an honest interview from the kid to see why he chose Miami. No fans, won 6 games, in a conference that is probably falling apart, second year they will not be going to a bowl game, serious investigations from the NCAA....

But, you have to look at what is going to happen while YOU are there. How many of those guys did Golden coach? How long is he going to be there if another job offer comes along with NCAA issues coming down the track?

I agree but honestly a lot of the Juco guys see themselves as hired guns and yes they want to win but they first and foremost want the best opportunity to go the the nfl and having a direct line to those guys can't hurt in that regard

Officially Miami

Per Callahan

I agree but honestly a lot of the Juco guys see themselves as hired guns and yes they want to win but they first and foremost want the best opportunity to go the the nfl and having a direct line to those guys can't hurt in that regard

And you can't get there is you're playing backup. Just like Sam said...he's not even going to be used next year.

SUCK IT YOU REDNECKS!!!!!!!!

Beau wants to play at TE U and be in the NFL instead of a crappy Big10 team that got blow out in the big game.

NCAA have nothing against us, if they did, it wouldn't take 2 years to give the sanction. My prediction: 0 bowl ban (We already have 2 self-imposed + the ACCCG) and 2-3 years with scholly cut. Next year, Miami will have one of the best offense in the country, believe it or not. And 2014, stud QB Kevin Olsen will be the starter to blow out your little team. See ya!

ncaa_u_miami11_600.jpg

alrightythen.gif

• Fire 2

Good luck in your upcoming bowl games. Tell me, how does a 6-6 season feel knowing that your shithole program is about to get whipped off the map? I will hang up and listen...

7-5 with a team full of freshman, I'll take that. Our ugly D will be better, 10+ win at least next season.

Miami gets 7 wins top next year.

but yeah, the attendance at Canes games are pretty pathetic. Miami is a city of fair weather fan, no matter the team/sports, sad.

Did you really make an account to talk sh#t because you got some Juco tide end? Big f'ing deal, he obviously isn't the smartest kid to pass up tons of catches and the ability to play in bowl games, but hey that's probably why he chose Miami.

I can see this thread isn't going to end well. THEU has already been warned via PM, so please keep the personal attacks at bay. If it gets too out of hand, I'll lock this thread up for the time being until emotions cool down around here.