TE Beau Sandland [Miami Commit]

Nexus

Good luck in your upcoming bowl games. Tell me, how does a 6-6 season feel knowing that your shithole program is about to get whipped off the map? I will hang up and listen...

7-5 with a team full of freshman, I'll take that. Our ugly D will be better, 10+ win at least next season.

Miami gets 7 wins top next year.

Yeah you should quit trying to predict win totals after your five wins for the gators you threw out there last summer. Man I kick myself for not throwing a wager down on that call.

Are you going to get that SkyLander toy set for xmas?? Your mom says you won't shut up about it. :-)

How many Huskers play TE in the NFL? I think Miami has 3.

Miami Bowl bans are over. They have already skipped 3. USC got 2 and did way worse stuff.

The NCAA has said Miami has done an amazing job of helping with the investigation. It will lesson blows.

Miami is a private school and can still get money for recruits when needed. aka put them on a track scholorship(Santana Moss)

Ya'll still mad about the Orange bowl a few years back when you didn't score a point and your bad ass running back got punked like a little girl? Come on let it go.

How many Huskers play TE in the NFL? I think Miami has 3.

Miami Bowl bans are over. They have already skipped 3. USC got 2 and did way worse stuff.

The NCAA has said Miami has done an amazing job of helping with the investigation. It will lesson blows.

Miami is a private school and can still get money for recruits when needed. aka put them on a track scholorship(Santana Moss)

Ya'll still mad about the Orange bowl a few years back when you didn't score a point and your bad ass running back got punked like a little girl? Come on let it go.

Nebraska has 3 players currently in the NFL who are playing TE.

McNeil,

Paul

Potter

but yeah, the attendance at Canes games are pretty pathetic. Miami is a city of fair weather fan, no matter the team/sports, sad.

Miami is a city with more than just college football to do. According to NCAA statistics the average attendance at college football games in the Football Bowl Subdivision in 2012 was 45,274. The University of Miami, with an undergraduate enrollment of about 8,000, had an average attendance of 47,719.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/12/college_football_regular-seaso.html

but yeah, the attendance at Canes games are pretty pathetic. Miami is a city of fair weather fan, no matter the team/sports, sad.

Miami is a city with more than just college football to do. According to NCAA statistics the average attendance at college football games in the Football Bowl Subdivision in 2012 was 45,274. The University of Miami, with an undergraduate enrollment of about 8,000, had an average attendance of 47,719.

http://www.al.com/sp...ular-seaso.html

So you did a quick change on your handle so you can brag about being slightly above average?

Dear Miami fans,

Welcome to HuskerBoard. Firstly, please observe the board rules here. If you're here to troll for the sake of trolling, then your stay will be quite short. Having a meaningful debate is encouraged, so long as it doesn't resort to name-calling and flame baiting. If we can't at least try to be civilized in our discussions here, then we've all missed the point.

Thanks.