TE Beau Sandland [Miami Commit]

Nexus

Miami had qb problems? are you on glue? Morris played great last year throwing to a bunch of freshmen and sophmores. Had a ACC record game.

Its ok I know you guys miss the wishbone.

yea but you guys have different issues.

like attendance for this great young team that finished 6 and....well i forget. because your that forgettable. any way too this awesome picture.

North_Carolina_State_Miami_Football_t607.JPG

Clearly Miami agree's, am i right? oh yea don't need too be with that evidence.

And 2 years too investigate the deep and highly illegal happenings at Miami are likely why Eichorst ditched you. People don't do that unless they fear for their careers, less risk vs the reward of staying and enjoying whatever underachieving success this young undisciplined squad brings you. Makes you wonder how long Golden will stick around huh?

From what i know when it takes the NCAA 2-3 years too investigate something like this your not in good company, i think the last investigation that took this long was into SMU Football.........that ended well huh?

Have fun at suck a lot U Beau. you will be the only one i respect there and the one i feel sorry for when the NCAA comes down with a vengeance.

Glad you enjoy the picture. I got a kick out of it myself. It was taken during halftime of the NCSt game when it was about 110 degrees in the stands. You might notice there are a lot more people in the shaded stands than in the sun stands. Of course< I believe it was ESPN who printed it, didn't bother to point any of that out. As I noted before, you are welcome to Eichorst, He is a midwest guy and he and his family didn't like Miami. Not for everyone that is for sure. He was invisible and didn't show up at even half the sporting events. I have been a booster and Hurricane Club member for well over twenty years and never met him. I met Blake James, his replacment, almost immediately and he is much more visible in the community. As for Al, he has made it pretty clear by the jobs he has turned down in the last two years that he isn't planning on going anywhere. You of course choose to believe what you want with the investigation, which means you take the word of a convicted billion dllar Ponzi con man as gospel. They haven't seemed to be able to prove or verify much of what the con man says though. Oh dear, samnctions just may not be as terrible as you hope. Anyway, I have said my piece. Best wishes to the good Husker fans. You guys use to have the reputation as the best fans in college football. Loonies like the guys making ridiculous statements here are doing nothing to support that reputation. I hope you can get back there, Merry Christmas.