Nexus

Player: Mackensie Alexander

Hometown: Immokalee, FL

School: Immokalee

Position: CB

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 175

40 time:

Offers: Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, LSU, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Tennessee, Texas A&M, USC, Wisconsin, Miami, Mississippi, Ohio State, South Carolina, South Florida

**Decommitted from Tennessee due to departure of his main recruiter, Terry Joseph. Also has a twin brother that plays Safety, Mackenro Alexander.**

Rivals: :star :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star :star :star

Depending on how much Mackinsie wants to play for Coach Joseph could determine his commitment. I read that he couldn't stay commited to Tennessee because of Joseph. I feel Joseph would still be in Knoxville if Dooley wasn't on the hotseat, although according to Vol fans Sunseri didn't want Joseph so who knows. Either way I know Bama and Miami are pretty interested in him, plus he's going to Columbus for OSUs spring game, maybe he can make ours.

• 3 weeks later...

This kid will end up at an SEC school... Every school he mentions in his interview as his top top schools are SEC. He mentions Florida as his favorite and LSU and Bama as his dream schools. He did say that Coach Joesph is the man and that Joseph was the reason he committed to Tennessee, but I would be shocked if this kid came to NU.

• 1 month later...

havent heard anything about him in a long time. We all know coach joseph has a great bond with him and I know he is one of the prospects I want the most. Has an offer to go to any school in the country. 5* kid man would it be nice if joseph can lure him in

it just got even more important to try and land alexander as it seems he will be a package deal with his teammate and monster denfensive tackle deadrin senat. He and alexander have offers from virtually every team in the country. terry joseph is the recruiter for bother players for nebraska.

http://nebraska.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?ReturnTo=&sid=&script=content.asp&cid=1363447&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

• Fire 1