CB Mackensie Alexander [Clemson - Signed NLI]

Nexus

I agree its going to be a tough pull i hope they hold off on committing to a school until they make a visit here. if they take a visit here and decide to go somewhere else, then at least we got them in for a visit and did all we could.

MA has always struck me as a kid that is hell bent on staying in the southeast. I hope he at least visits.

Which is exactly how I felt, but then you look at his one time committment to the Vols and just go :dunno

I have a feeling he'll have a bit of a ' schizophrenic' process trying to pick a school.

• 5 weeks later...

lets see what TJ is made of... hearing he is really into FSU now and you know i wouldnt hold it against the staff... you cant always work magic but he would be real great prize for this class and help TJ move right up to near legend status amongst the coachs in terms of recruiting......

Much like su'a just dont think we have a real shot. Sorry, but i just dont think we are attractive enough right now. We get some championships and we will get more looks, until then the vaunted 5 stars will keep going where the spotlight is shining brightest

I would agree with you in theory, but not this case. He had verballed to Tennessee, which isn't winning any championships.

Much like su'a just dont think we have a real shot. Sorry, but i just dont think we are attractive enough right now. We get some championships and we will get more looks, until then the vaunted 5 stars will keep going where the spotlight is shining brightest

I would agree with you in theory, but not this case. He had verballed to Tennessee, which isn't winning any championships.

No, that is true. But tennessee is in the SEC which puts them on espn much more freqently than Nebraska. The huskers are lucky to get a mention, whereas sec teams are contsantly talked about.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
was committed to tenessee early in the process because of terry joseph but decomitted bc joseph left for nebraska. He has now named notre dame his leader. Could you imagine if terry joseph could real in alexander and priest willis....thats a dream

Well we have a chance....Alexander will visit for the Michigan game... 2 of the best cbs in this class visiting together, and cook as well.... if alabama holds off that long. Impressive.

No, that is true. But tennessee is in the SEC which puts them on espn much more freqently than Nebraska. The huskers are lucky to get a mention, whereas sec teams are contsantly talked about.

If you were talking Bama or LSU I would agree, but not the likes of Tenn. Every Nebraska game has been on ABC or one of the ESPN's and now BTN.

Alexander and Willis = :throwdabones1: and :throwdabones1: