CB Mackensie Alexander [Clemson - Signed NLI]

Nexus

• 2 weeks later...

Commitment status: The five-star cornerback has done a great job of building a mystery around his recruitment.

Who's in the driver's seat: No one

Other candidates: Notre Dame, Florida State, Nebraska, Clemson, Alabama and Georgia

Dark horse: Alexander has casually mentioned Miami, Oregon and Mississippi State as schools he may look at.

As the answers to Alexander's recruitment become clearer, he immediately changes the question. Notre Dame appeared to have a lead, but last week the cornerback said he probably wouldn't take an official visit to South Bend. What we do know is that he's going to take an official to Nebraska in late October and might take an official to Clemson around the same time.

Commitment status: The five-star cornerback has done a great job of building a mystery around his recruitment.

Who's in the driver's seat: No one

Other candidates: Notre Dame, Florida State, Nebraska, Clemson, Alabama and Georgia

Dark horse: Alexander has casually mentioned Miami, Oregon and Mississippi State as schools he may look at.

As the answers to Alexander's recruitment become clearer, he immediately changes the question. Notre Dame appeared to have a lead, but last week the cornerback said he probably wouldn't take an official visit to South Bend. What we do know is that he's going to take an official to Nebraska in late October and might take an official to Clemson around the same time.

Reel him in Dabo. Our secondary is struggling.

at his under armour presentation he said that he is trying to make visits to nebraska, clemson, ohio state, alabama, and notre dame. so that is probably his top 5.

He did say....Alexander would only name one school he is certain will get a visit from in the future.

“I’m going to visit Clemson for a fact. I’m just debating on who I see them play against.”

If I had to name a leader for alexander at this point I would say Clemson but he seems like he is still pretty wide open. The visit for the michigan game is in my mind "the biggest recruiting weekend of the year" people claimed wisconsin to be that this year. and as far as numbers of recruits go that is true. but the michigan game has the biggest and most important prospects on our board. Alexander and Priest Willis are both 5 star players with the capability to make this class bo pelini's best class by far since he has been at nebraska. Its a long shot but there is still a chance

• 2 weeks later...

Took an OV to Texas A&M last weekend for the LSU game.

Any word on how it went? Getting this guy would be awesome. Hopefully he and Joseph are still tight. If they are, a good official could lock him up! Imagine him and Priest at opposing corners!

drooling-homer-simpson.jpg

That would be a secondary of the potential (if not greater) than that of 2010.