DE Christian Lacouture [LSU Commit]

Player: Christian Lacouture

Hometown: College Station, TX

School: A&M Consolidated

Position: DE

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 255

40 time:

Offers: Baylor, LSU, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma State, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Utah

derTB.gif

Rivals: :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star

Being from College Station you have to think he will be an Aggie but he would be a great pick up!

He committed to the Aggies as a 10th grader in January of 2011 and just re-opened up his recruitment in the beginning of March.

Being from College Station you have to think he will be an Aggie but he would be a great pick up!

He committed to the Aggies as a 10th grader in January of 2011 and just re-opened up his recruitment in the beginning of March.

Interesting...

"I've narrowed it down to Michigan, Nebraska and LSU. Those are the schools that I feel like I could win a national championship, get a great education and have a chance to learn and grow."

"I've narrowed it down to Michigan, Nebraska and LSU. Those are the schools that I feel like I could win a national championship, get a great education and have a chance to learn and grow."

That Michigan school is starting to annoy me.

well i guess we are doing a good job if recruits feel that Nebraska is a school they can go to to win a national title....

visiting next weekend

Thats good news. Anyone see which three schools are recruting Max Redfield the hardest? The link is scout premium membership only so I cant view it.

247 says that he is in town this weekend any chance of gaining his commitment? I know we are in the top 3 with michigan and lsu

247 says that he is in town this weekend any chance of gaining his commitment? I know we are in the top 3 with michigan and lsu

No he is visiting all schools first.

well he has already visited us and michigan before this trip not sure if he has been to lsu yet or not.

well he has already visited us and michigan before this trip not sure if he has been to lsu yet or not.

Went to their JR Day back in February

ok well then he has visited all of his top 3 schools, nebraska twice, michigan and lsu wouldnt be surprised to see him commit very soon to one of the 3 glad to have him on campus this weekend thats for sure

Probably will visit Big Red Weekend.

He's in Nebraska right now with his parents.

Though this was an interesting quote.

"I'll be a 4-3 defensive end, and then I'll be a 3-4 standup guy. So that's how they see me, and that fits what I want to do at the same time."

Probably will visit Big Red Weekend.

He's in Nebraska right now with his parents.

Though this was an interesting quote.

"I'll be a 4-3 defensive end, and then I'll be a 3-4 standup guy. So that's how they see me, and that fits what I want to do at the same time."

Thanks for the quote. on scout it said he was projected as a DT and 24.7 he was a DE.

I believe he is a december grad as well so he can be an early enrollee at nebraska I love it when kids can get here early

hate to be a downer at all because i am very excited about his commit. but having christian and aj natter (2 DE'S) does this hurt us with joe mathis? who we are currently in the lead for

hate to be a downer at all because i am very excited about his commit. but having christian and aj natter (2 DE'S) does this hurt us with joe mathis? who we are currently in the lead for

Doubtful, because Mathis would probably start over all of them.

I can't see him ending up anywhere other than Baton Rouge.

I am thoroughly impressed by this pick up given the circumstances. This kid is a four star kid no question.

Not likely, we are losing a lot this year on the D-Line especially at end. We have lost J.Williams, will lose Martin and Meredith at the end of the season, and will only return Ankrah. From what I have heard none of the 2010 underclassmen have progressed as they should have over the past few years.

Doubtful, because Mathis would probably start over all of them.

And we are probably taking three so it could help us more then hurt us. Maybe he would decide sooner so he could be apart of this class.

Lacouture had the chance to meet fellow commit Josh Banderas.

"We're talking about bringing this defense to a championship-caliber defense and helping with recruiting any way we can," Lacouture said."

Good Bando the mando is keeping his promise to help recruit and Lacouture will also help recruit along with Love. Thats three Micheal Roses!

Wrong sir.

As where you. :)

Wrong sir.

As where you. :)

I was not wrong.

"We feel that they're on the cusp of doing some great things here," Lacouture said. "And we're going to get this recruiting process going, bringing a lot of great guys in. It's going to be a special place. I'm really looking forward to playing four years here."

Thats gotta be my favorite quote from the kid when talking about how he and banderas want to bring some more great guys in. I love it. Great get for the skers

Wrong sir.

sh#t happens in the recruiting game from time to time. Given the facts at the time, I just saw a guy that is in SEC country, playing at home every other year(against A&M), close to home, and playing for an elite defense and program and didn't like NU's chances. I was wrong and glad to be.

Nice pick up. Would rather him stay at DE. Strongside DE is perfect for the kid. There is a more pressing need there than on the inside.

As with all commits, let's hope this stays solid for the remainder.

"We feel that they're on the cusp of doing some great things here," Lacouture said. "And we're going to get this recruiting process going, bringing a lot of great guys in. It's going to be a special place. I'm really looking forward to playing four years here."

Thats gotta be my favorite quote from the kid when talking about how he and banderas want to bring some more great guys in. I love it. Great get for the skers

I already quoted half of this. But Bando, Love, And now Lacouture have said they will help recruit for this class. Especially Bando has he must be this years Micheal Rose!