DE Christian Lacouture [LSU Commit]

Nexus

I heard from another board that we wanted him to move inside to DT, and he absolutely does not want that, hence his looking elsewhere now.

I actually think he would make a better DT and I believe his body is growing towards that whether he likes it or not. I hope he changes his mind

Same here, 270 seems pretty heavy for a DE. I think we are trying to get faster DEs that can sack the QB quickly. If you look at the best DEs in the league such as Jadeveon Clowney (USC, who killed us last year) and DaMontre Moore (A&M) they're both around 250 pounds

I agree with this to an extent, but as its looking like the defense is in the process of shifting to a more 3-4 look for the future, I'd expect to see larger defensive ends that are used to eat up blockers as much as they are used to rush the QB. Maybe this kid isn't excited about the prospect of this kind of assignment.

Ya f#*k him.

This type comment is not okay. If this were my son, I would take a great deal of offense to it. Comment on the situation, not the person. Recruits read these pages.

I am going to ban your account for 7 days.

Spread the word, wiseguy comments need to and are going to come to a stop.

This board is so soft, smgdmfh

I agree these comments aren't necessary but What happened to the 3 strike policy? Power trip?

Maybe we should go back and read what everyone had to say about Cody green leaving?

• Fire 1

Ya f#*k him.

This type comment is not okay. If this were my son, I would take a great deal of offense to it. Comment on the situation, not the person. Recruits read these pages.

I am going to ban your account for 7 days.

Spread the word, wiseguy comments need to and are going to come to a stop.

Lol power trip!! Decked may go suicidal if he can't post.. Don't do it

• Fire 1