DE Christian Lacouture [LSU Commit]

Nexus

Probably will visit Big Red Weekend.

He's in Nebraska right now with his parents.

Though this was an interesting quote.

"I'll be a 4-3 defensive end, and then I'll be a 3-4 standup guy. So that's how they see me, and that fits what I want to do at the same time."

Probably will visit Big Red Weekend.

He's in Nebraska right now with his parents.

Though this was an interesting quote.

"I'll be a 4-3 defensive end, and then I'll be a 3-4 standup guy. So that's how they see me, and that fits what I want to do at the same time."

Thanks for the quote. on scout it said he was projected as a DT and 24.7 he was a DE.

hate to be a downer at all because i am very excited about his commit. but having christian and aj natter (2 DE'S) does this hurt us with joe mathis? who we are currently in the lead for

Not likely, we are losing a lot this year on the D-Line especially at end. We have lost J.Williams, will lose Martin and Meredith at the end of the season, and will only return Ankrah. From what I have heard none of the 2010 underclassmen have progressed as they should have over the past few years.

hate to be a downer at all because i am very excited about his commit. but having christian and aj natter (2 DE'S) does this hurt us with joe mathis? who we are currently in the lead for

Doubtful, because Mathis would probably start over all of them.

And we are probably taking three so it could help us more then hurt us. Maybe he would decide sooner so he could be apart of this class.

Lacouture had the chance to meet fellow commit Josh Banderas.

"We're talking about bringing this defense to a championship-caliber defense and helping with recruiting any way we can," Lacouture said."

Good Bando the mando is keeping his promise to help recruit and Lacouture will also help recruit along with Love. Thats three Micheal Roses!

I can't see him ending up anywhere other than Baton Rouge.

Wrong sir.

As where you. :)

247 says that he is in town this weekend any chance of gaining his commitment? I know we are in the top 3 with michigan and lsu

No he is visiting all schools first.

I was not wrong.

"We feel that they're on the cusp of doing some great things here," Lacouture said. "And we're going to get this recruiting process going, bringing a lot of great guys in. It's going to be a special place. I'm really looking forward to playing four years here."

Thats gotta be my favorite quote from the kid when talking about how he and banderas want to bring some more great guys in. I love it. Great get for the skers