DE Christian Lacouture [LSU Commit]

Nexus

I just now got around to watching his film. It's incredible how well he moves inside. Absolutely dominated the poor O-line across from him. And in class 5A no less. Christian is going to do great things at NU.

I can't see him ending up anywhere other than Baton Rouge.

Wrong sir.

sh#t happens in the recruiting game from time to time. Given the facts at the time, I just saw a guy that is in SEC country, playing at home every other year(against A&M), close to home, and playing for an elite defense and program and didn't like NU's chances. I was wrong and glad to be.

Nice pick up. Would rather him stay at DE. Strongside DE is perfect for the kid. There is a more pressing need there than on the inside.

As with all commits, let's hope this stays solid for the remainder.

So true Crew. And,I know that if we were to lose this recruit to the SEC you wouldn't post "wrong sir" and gloat. Thst's what I love about your Husker spirit!

Wrong sir.

sh#t happens in the recruiting game from time to time. Given the facts at the time, I just saw a guy that is in SEC country, playing at home every other year(against A&M), close to home, and playing for an elite defense and program and didn't like NU's chances. I was wrong and glad to be.

Nice pick up. Would rather him stay at DE. Strongside DE is perfect for the kid. There is a more pressing need there than on the inside.

So true Crew. And,I know that if we were to lose this recruit to the SEC you wouldn't post "wrong sir" and gloat. Thst's what I love about your Husker spirit!

No kidding. I certainly don't remember the gloating poster showing us the light by claiming Christian as N prior to a certain paid site telling him.

Everyone makes guesses as to where kids go. I do and I'm wrong all the time. Let's keep it civil. Just because someone spends money on a paid site, doesn't make them a recruiting guru.

Wrong sir.

No kidding. I certainly don't remember the gloating poster showing us the light and claiming Christian as N prior to a certain paid site telling him.

Everyone makes guesses as to where kids go. I do and I'm wrong all the time. Let's keep it civil. Just because someone spends money on a paid site, doesn't make them a recruiting guru.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter who is right or who's wrong but rather who we get or don't get.

Moves well, he could beat anyone with his first step. I'd like to see him up his game with hand placement though.

Hand placement is a knock on him, but our coaches will develop that aspect as they did with Suh.

I agree with you guys, this kid has a little Adam Carriker/Jared Tomich in him.

Moves well, he could beat anyone with his first step. I'd like to see him up his game with hand placement though.

Hand placement is a knock on him, but our coaches will develop that aspect as they did with Suh.

I agree with you guys, this kid has a little Adam Carriker/Jared Tomich in him.

I thought of Carriker as many have, but the Kelsey brothers came to light just as quick

Just dont see this kid as an end. Looks a bit too slow, much like the ends we currently have. Let him hit the weight room and put on 30+ pounds..could make a great d-tackle in a couple years.

Disagree. He looks fast enough to play outside. He has a very good first step and finds the guys with the ball. I think he looks very dominating in the video at the top of the thread.

• Fire 1
  • 4 weeks later...