Sporting News: Bo Pelini, Huskers confident 2012 can be their year

Nexus

Except for the part where you continued to post in the thread after I responded to your accusations.

definately must have missed it. i guess proving me wrong must have been one of the pinnacles of your week, since you're still riding high about it. bigger golf clap.

Troll more.

i'm trying to give you some props for proving me completely wrong. giant golf clap. (geeze what more do you want?) bitch about me not acknowledging it, then i do and you call me a troll.

I think that anyway you cut it your division will win the conference and in your division it comes down to you guys and Michigan. I'm not that impressed with Robinson but then again you guys have some work to do as well. Anyhow, of the teams CCG eligible in Wisconsin/Ohio State's division any of them can lose to NU/Michigan.

Except for the part where you continued to post in the thread after I responded to your accusations.

definately must have missed it. i guess proving me wrong must have been one of the pinnacles of your week, since you're still riding high about it. bigger golf clap.

Troll more.

i'm trying to give you some props for proving me completely wrong. giant golf clap. (geeze what more do you want?) bitch about me not acknowledging it, then i do and you call me a troll.

:snacks:

Troll more.

I want cookies, and flowers.

And some of 'SkersRule's popcorn.

The way you know Spring is in the air is you open your local paper and find about ten pages of fluff. You never see so many people working so hard on keeping the sunshine pump flowing as you do this time of year. Everyone's buying in. We've found the magic again.

Next we get the Spring Game, where the prognosticators will find a future All American at every position based off a good play or two against a walkon defense.

Next we get the offseason where we find out how team led practices and 7 on 7 drills are looking sharper than ever. There's never been more unity in any organization in the history of the world than there is on this team at this moment. If only Jesus could have gotten his disciples more in step.

And when fall camp hits, look out--we're talking one salty football team. Swagger here, swagger there, swagger everywhere. Taylor's throwing mechanics will make Aaron Rodgers sit up and take note. The defense gets it, especially the true freshman linebackers who just learned how to tie their shoes. Surprising. Amazing. Wonderful!

Then the season hits, and the same defense that gave up 38 points to Washington, 48 to Wisconsin, 45 to Michigan, and 30 to South Carolina--that's three crushing losses for anyone who's counting--is going to somehow be better than it was last year with the same cast of characters, minus Crick, Denard, and David, its three best players, and first year defensive coordinator (who's only marginally less experienced than the offensive coordinator whose scheme was also ripped apart in three blowout losses).

But please, do continue. I love cotton candy.

this guy gets it.

How does he get it? Because he just happens to have the same point of view as you? So everyone else is wrong because they happen to think something different?

LOL so i'm not allowed to agree with someone's post?

plus, his logic is hard to argue with.

If you agree with someone's post, then just say "I agree" or "This" or something like that. Saying "This guy gets it" sorta comes off as "This is the only point of view that is right." Didn't mean to be an a$$, but one the posts that irritates me the most is the "This guy gets it" post, unless, of course, it is about me. :lol:

The way you know Spring is in the air is you open your local paper and find about ten pages of fluff. You never see so many people working so hard on keeping the sunshine pump flowing as you do this time of year. Everyone's buying in. We've found the magic again.

Next we get the Spring Game, where the prognosticators will find a future All American at every position based off a good play or two against a walkon defense.

Next we get the offseason where we find out how team led practices and 7 on 7 drills are looking sharper than ever. There's never been more unity in any organization in the history of the world than there is on this team at this moment. If only Jesus could have gotten his disciples more in step.

And when fall camp hits, look out--we're talking one salty football team. Swagger here, swagger there, swagger everywhere. Taylor's throwing mechanics will make Aaron Rodgers sit up and take note. The defense gets it, especially the true freshman linebackers who just learned how to tie their shoes. Surprising. Amazing. Wonderful!

Then the season hits, and the same defense that gave up 38 points to Washington, 48 to Wisconsin, 45 to Michigan, and 30 to South Carolina--that's three crushing losses for anyone who's counting--is going to somehow be better than it was last year with the same cast of characters, minus Crick, Denard, and David, its three best players, and first year defensive coordinator (who's only marginally less experienced than the offensive coordinator whose scheme was also ripped apart in three blowout losses).

But please, do continue. I love cotton candy.

this guy gets it.

How does he get it? Because he just happens to have the same point of view as you? So everyone else is wrong because they happen to think something different?

LOL so i'm not allowed to agree with someone's post?

plus, his logic is hard to argue with.

If you agree with someone's post, then just say "I agree" or "This" or something like that. Saying "This guy gets it" sorta comes off as "This is the only point of view that is right." Didn't mean to be an a$$, but one the posts that irritates me the most is the "This guy gets it" post, unless, of course, it is about me. :lol:

^^^ Doesn't get it....