I hope this causes awareness of dangers of using a microwave

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fusahitman.com%2Fmicrowave-test%2F&h=sAQFM-fLnAQGKFBV8CjbirM5H7vv_uyz2CvSyEbn3ygxs1g Microwave food is not good for you. They are finding out by using the microwave it breaks down the food and it is asorbed into our dna. I wish I could remember the talk show I was listening to,that really broke down microwave food and what it is doing to our dna when we ingest it. There are plenty of links out there for you to do your research.

*shakes head*

http://www.snopes.co...wave/plants.asp

I'm not sure what some of this stuff even means ("it breaks down the food and it is absorbed into our DNA", what??? -- please explain that one!)

Also:

http://www.health.ha...beat_081606.htm

like I said do your own research and make your own decission. I might really look at microwave and its working inner parts and what it does to cook the food. what does it do to break down the food and is it good for you to injest. If microwave is bad for you,do you think it would want to be made public that it was bad for you? But that is your choice to do the research is all. Kind of like when the doctor told me that there was no cure for diabities and I did some research and actually talked to people that had type one and type 2 diabities reversed.

Sure, you're free to draw your own conclusions, but the first link takes the claims made in the link you gave and debunked them like a Nigerian prince's email.

If you want to spread awareness you'll need a little more than some unfounded, speculative logic -- "if it were bad, do you think they'd make it public" -- and an unrelated example, that's all I am saying.

I am actually curious what exactly you are trying to say is absorbed into our DNA and how that happens.

gotcha zoogies. I will find links and ship them to you. Just will not happen tonight. I am no expert on this. Only been aware for about 8 months is all. I saw the picture of the plant and thought boom there we go. I do not know if where you live you have water that is publicly treated within your tap water system. I.E. Flouride, chemical waste and other drugs to treat your water. Well studies found that the plants could grow on this type of water,because the plants would not injest the chemicals. Then boom I see the microwave water and the way microwaves breakdown the food and the water and plants dying was interesting. Also just for fyi any harvard study is usually a study that is not good for you and me.That school of education has a agenda. But that is another discussion for another time. And No my tin foil hat is not on my head. just a guy that has been in with the outer realms of the elites and have heard things that are pretty sick is all. In fact one of the outer realms of the elites is from omaha and it is not Warren buffet either. I bet you can put it together who I am talking about. I will after my doctors appointments get medical doctors interviews and links for you on the microwave dangers. Not some blogs that can post anything. Actual real people exposing it is all.

Microwaves vibrate water and fat molecules, making them hot.

Better than grilling which changes nitrates to possible carcinogic nitrites.

actualy the grilling is right. But what you failed to point out is what kind of charcoal you are using. The name brand have alot of cancerous chemicals in them. that is why natural charcoal is safe. I want you to understand it will not kill you tomorrow when you microwave. It is a slow process that happens. Kind of like smoking. Geuss what, Sociallized health care is here. So go see your government doctor and let them decide if you are able to be seen.

http://www.infowars....dical-genocide/ if you have one hour I would take the time to listen to this. and zoogies if you see this watch the interview with the neurosurgeon. This guy is really good and might have people asking alot of questions.

I moved this from Politics & Religion because I think this is where you intended to put this, akita. If not, let me know. It didn't seem to relate to the thread you originally posted it in.

actualy the grilling is right. But what you failed to point out is what kind of charcoal you are using. The name brand have alot of cancerous chemicals in them. that is why natural charcoal is safe. I want you to understand it will not kill you tomorrow when you microwave. It is a slow process that happens. Kind of like smoking. Geuss what, Sociallized health care is here. So go see your government doctor and let them decide if you are able to be seen.

also how good is any amount of radiation to take in? Just curious is all. Ann kolter said on fox during the fukashima that radiation is good for you. Not sure if that is an exact qoute from Ann. But she was straight faced when she made the comment.

knap: you make the call. I put it in the obama care thread,because the interview really busts out socialized health care is all. In fact I think I am in this clip. Just cant remember if i was on the phone with this interview.

The interview has nothing to do with microwaves.

Disagree with you there. ANY high heat source - natural, "brickettes", natural gas or atomic fuel rods- will form nitrites. Agree that jumping off bridges because you cook food is a little overboard.