97 Nebraska vs 02 Ohio St poll on ESPN

Preaching to the choir, bro. Nebraska is the poster child for disrespect among the "experts." You shall receive no sympathy here.

The same experts who proclaim the '95 Huskers the greatest of all time?

I can see I wasted the irony pic in the wrong thread.

You sound like this guy...

Preaching to the choir, bro. Nebraska is the poster child for disrespect among the "experts." You shall receive no sympathy here.

The only time ESPN had the '95 Huskers and greatest of all time in the same sentence was during their fan poll. The "experts" (especially Herbstreit) were bitching about how Nebraska fans were taking over the poll.

The only time ESPN had the '95 Huskers and greatest of all time in the same sentence was during their fan poll. The "experts" (especially Herbstreit) were bitching about how Nebraska fans were taking over the poll.

We tend to do that, 1.5 million votes and a 79-21 lead.

What fanbase doesn't think ESPN hates them? I haven't seen one yet...

Alabama, USC, Texas, Oklahoma, Stanford, Clemson, Virginia Tech, Florida State, Florida, Miami, Ohio State, Boise State, LSU, or any other SEC school. Shall I go on?

But oh especially Alabama, ESPN's executives and on air talent goes through about 100 towels a day from wiping Nick Naban's love juice off of their faces.

We took over the poll?? Nebraska doesn't even have 1.5 million people in the state!! O.K. which one of you guys voted twice??

Guilty!

Any fanbase from the SEC except Auburn and maybe Tennessee.

We took over the poll?? Nebraska doesn't even have 1.5 million people in the state!! O.K. which one of you guys voted twice??

Guilty!

As a grad of an SEC school and a long time resident of Georgia (recently moved but still) I can tell you that's far from true.

Guilty!

As a grad of an SEC school and a long time resident of Georgia (recently moved but still) I can tell you that's far from true.

Leave my hasty generalizations alone! I don't need your anecdotal evidence clouding my fallicies.

Guilty!

As someone who has lived in SEC country for a decade, and isn't functionally retarded, I can tell you it's entirely true.

• Fire 2

Guilty!

As someone who has lived in SEC country for a decade, and isn't functionally retarded, I can tell you it's entirely true.

Not really but ok