Psychology book circulating through team

gbr93

if the players gain a competitive advantage, the Nc2a might come knocking............

It's true, because everybody knows that as soon as a person reads a psych book, he/she can instantly lift twice as much weight, run the 40 in half the time, and become impossible to be tackled.

if the players gain a competitive advantage, the Nc2a might come knocking............

It's true, because everybody knows that as soon as a person reads a psych book, he/she can instantly lift twice as much weight, run the 40 in half the time, and become impossible to be tackled.

I've read 4 psychology books and I can now bench press nearly 600 pounds and run a 40 in 1.8 seconds. Oh yeah, did I mention I only weigh ~ 140lbs?

we had a german foreign exchange student when I was in high school. he was about 5'9", 145lbs. he set a good chunk of the schools weightlifting records. he was just a freak of human being when it came to strength. he was always preaching something about lifting being mental, etc. i'm still weak, but give me a 12-pack and i'm the strongest guy in the bar. i think that's what he was talking about.