Mike Weir, Brandt Snedeker, Webb Simpson

Angel Cabrera, Rory McIlroy, Bubba Watson

Featured Group 2 live video coverage

Steve Sticker, Padraig Harrington, Stewart Cink

Vijay Singh, Lee Westwood, Jim Furyk

Phil Mickelson, Hunter Mahan, Peter Hanson

TV Coverage:

ESPN, 2:00 - 6:30

Never listened to golf on the radio, but if you're at work or something you can give it a shot; I believe our own Kevin Kugler will be doing the coverage.

There is a Masters Tournament app you can get for your phone which will have the same feeds as their website.

This is a great tourney and the only thing I find fault with is that CBS threats it like a pseudo religious event in its commercials.

T_O_B

G>B>R

Most of the marketing and how the broadcast is run is completely out of CBS's hands. They don't even pay that much relative to what it should cost to broadcast the Masters, because they have to put up with so many specific rules outlined by Billy Payne and his Confederate Army

Exactly. Really annoys me how many rules CBS and ESPN have to follow. One that really annoys me is the Masters won't allow the TV announcers to call the rough, the rough! Yuck, enough with their pompous asses.

What usually makes the cut?

McIlroy and Mickleson are even through 8. Jeez, a quad boogey and still finishes 1 under

Depends on how the leaders are doing. Anyone within 10 shots of the leader makes it. So if the leaders were at -3, which is where they are at right now, at the end of the second round, then the cut would be +7.

Edit- Unless, of course, the leader is way out in front, they take the top 44 players, including ties. So if there are fewer than 44 players within 10 strokes of the leader, then they extend the cut to include the top 44 and anyone tied with that score.