The Masters | April 5-8, 2012 | Augusta, Georgia

tschu

Well, the big 3 all struggled at different points throughout the day, but all managed to keep their rounds somewhat intact and stay in the tournament. I don't see Lee pulling this off...I hope he surprises me just because it is tough to see the guy lose in majors all the time, but I don't see it happening.

Among the top of the leaderboard, I really like Jason Dufner. I was going to say Oosthuizen, but after last week I'm concerned about his ability to play under pressure. Remember when he won the British, there was never a whole lot of pressure on him. His Sunday round was just him plodding around with a 7-shot lead. But keep an eye on him for sure, his swing is fantastic.

I love how Bubba watson 3-putted a par-5 not once but TWICE...and is still at -3. If Bubba could just putt, he would be easily a top-5 golfer. Maybe he'll get it figured out. He is such a likeable guy, very humble too. He's also never had a swing coach...just steps up and rips it. Pretty awesome.

Good to see Patrick Cantlay tied for low amateur so far too. I hear talk of him possibly returning to college yet again (lol why?) but seeing him continue to have success on tour is a great sign for the future. Perhaps he will be the Americans' answer to Rory McIlroy in the next decade.

Looking forward to tomorrow - an entire afternoon of Tiger Woods on ESPN.

Tiger plugs his ball in a bank of Rae's Creek at the 13th. This will definitely be on Sportscenter tonight. Not in a good way. Had to take an unplayable lie. Ouch.

Looks like a shot I would hit. Nearly every round. :lol: