Big name recruits

it happens that way every year, and by the end of it all we will have other big names that at this point you dont even know of.

also with such a large class coming you should fully expect to see our fair share of 2 and 3 star prospects along with a nice dose of 4 star and hopefully at least 1 or 2 5 star would be nice too!

This could be a big class. I count 20 on scholly graduating, with 3 open still (likely going to walk-on seniors). That about what everyone else has? So 23 open. This is assuming the entire class makes it to campus as well.

I think last year at this time we had 13 on scholly with 2 still open, and we took 17 but could have taken as many as 20. So we'll likely take 25ish this year, but could maybe take as many as 28 depending on things like Fisher's 6th year - and probably overall demand/quality. Do you take a lower quality player to ensure the scholly is used, or save if for next year...

This could be a big class. I count 20 on scholly graduating, with 3 open still (likely going to walk-on seniors). That about what everyone else has? So 23 open. This is assuming the entire class makes it to campus as well.

I think last year at this time we had 13 on scholly with 2 still open, and we took 17 but could have taken as many as 20. So we'll likely take 25ish this year, but could maybe take as many as 28 depending on things like Fisher's 6th year - and probably overall demand/quality. Do you take a lower quality player to ensure the scholly is used, or save if for next year...

Can we actually sign 28 under the B1G rules? I know there's some rule about needing a waiver from the conference, but I don't remember if that's for the 25 or 85 or both.