SIGNED OG D.J. Foster

Nexus

• 2 weeks later...

I think we offered early because they know hes likes Bama as well and hes from there, and they felt like the needed to offer him first and not mess around. The last few years i cant tell you how many kids have said...Nebraska was my first offer and i fell in love. I think being that first offer means alot to kids and it tends to stick in their heads. I believe we were Turners first offer for example. Im sure if Bama offers hes going, so i dont think that will happen here, just saying in general i think it means something to kids to be the first D1 offer.

I think we offered early because they know hes likes Bama as well and hes from there, and they felt like the needed to offer him first and not mess around. The last few years i cant tell you how many kids have said...Nebraska was my first offer and i fell in love. I think being that first offer means alot to kids and it tends to stick in their heads. I believe we were Turners first offer for example. Im sure if Bama offers hes going, so i dont think that will happen here, just saying in general i think it means something to kids to be the first D1 offer.

Yes. He really likes Bama as I said in my previous post he is visting Bamas combine. Hopefully he doesnt get an offer.