SIGNED OG D.J. Foster

Nexus

my sister knows people, who knows him, apparently his goal is to win a national championship in college, hence the "i really like alabama"

That and the fact that he is originally from there I believe and moved to NE so he doesn't have the same Husker fever as most natives.
  • 2 months later...

It'd be fantastic to get him. Seems like he might even be a 5 star. I dont think he's crazy for nebraska being from Bama. fingers crossed though. :violin

Sad, but true... Take into consideration our fans. Die hards. Can you imagine the backlash this kid is going to face if he chooses Bama over Nebraska? Now, obviously this doesn't include all of our fans, but we've all seen HB after losses both in recruiting and on the field. While some fans will be understanding, I don't imagine he'll have a very welcome reception from some others as he goes around day-to-day in Lincoln.

It'd be fantastic to get him. Seems like he might even be a 5 star. I dont think he's crazy for nebraska being from Bama. fingers crossed though. :violin

Sad, but true... Take into consideration our fans. Die hards. Can you imagine the backlash this kid is going to face if he chooses Bama over Nebraska? Now, obviously this doesn't include all of our fans, but we've all seen HB after losses both in recruiting and on the field. While some fans will be understanding, I don't imagine he'll have a very welcome reception from some others as he goes around day-to-day in Lincoln.

I mean, i'm as die hard as it gets, i went to every single game last year. But, i understand it more in his position. The kid is from Tuscaloosa. He moved here. It's not like Banderas where he's lived here all his life and grown up a husker fan. D.J. is a Bama fan through and through. I kinda get it..but, i would do anything to get this kid to be :bigredn:.

• 4 weeks later...
D.J. Foster, Lincoln (Neb.) Southeast (2014): He came into the Rivals Underclassmen challenge without much buzz, but Foster changed that by earning MVP honors in dominant fashion. He turned heads with his punch and a powerful lower body that that guides his 295-pound frame. Foster was an under-the-radar prospect at the start of summer, but that's hardly the case these days.

LINK

Rivals is raving over Foster. He's one of just a couple of underclassmen mentioned for O-linemen.

D.J. Foster, Lincoln (Neb.) Southeast (2014): He came into the Rivals Underclassmen challenge without much buzz, but Foster changed that by earning MVP honors in dominant fashion. He turned heads with his punch and a powerful lower body that that guides his 295-pound frame. Foster was an under-the-radar prospect at the start of summer, but that's hardly the case these days.

LINK

Rivals is raving over Foster. He's one of just a couple of underclassmen mentioned for O-linemen.

Wow, hope we keep him instate, its going to be tough, but easier then trying to pull him OUT of Bama.