Husker Baseball Recruiting Thread

Interesting that the profile pic on his Twitter and the Hudl link there are for football. Class of 2017

Had no idea this kid was looking to play here. Going to have to get over there and watch some games. Plays about 10 minutes from where I live.

Austin Upshaw was named 2nd team All District QB in a district that has the Offensive MVP Jalen Hurts committed to Bama and !st Team QB committed to Kansas and just won the 6A state Championship.

https://twitter.com/AustinUpshaw/status/746042881140367360

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Huskers missed out on a former Pius graduate Michael Helman. Michael led Hutchison (Kansas) JC in batting with .416 average and was recently named the 2016 ABCA/Rawlings NJCAA Division I Gold Glove winner at second base. Michael recently committed to play for former Husker coach Rob Childress at A&M.

My nephew played with Michael in high school and legion ball and I know Michael wanted to be a Husker BAD, but now he'll probably manning a middle infield position in College Station.