Fighting Boilermakers vs Fighting Erstad's Huskers

Beat Purdue,

Beat MSU in the conference tourney,

Beat Purdue in Columbus

and then its all the way to the CWS :)

I know, wet dreaming here but hey, why not dream BIG!

Ughhh.... I'm getting nothing done at work today... have to close this darn site and actually earn my wages or I'll be swamped tomorrow.

it will be momentarily improved after this though.

Purdue doesn't hurt our rpi.

Creighton however and the remaining schedule is pathetic.

Creighton at 196

Bakersfield at 156

Indiana at 133

Michigan at 216

Wichita St at 80

Minnesota at 128

remaining rpi average after Purdue = 151.50 (its killing our chances)

Yup. Though IIRC, RPI is its current iteration is flawed, and the NCAA has admitted as such by announcing changes to it for next season.

YES! A CWS would make me amazingly happy! I don't predict we lose tonight. I want a sweep, and HH nice pregame speech.

Bha.... I just want Silva and Erstad to light a fire that is burning so hot, so bright, so intense that it infects the entire ballpark. I want "every" red clad, quiet, shy, not me type fan in the stadium to be hit by the teams desire so hard that tonight those meak/quiet fans are heard yelling from haymarket to the state lines. The fan's can bring a heavy weight to this game tonight. The skers have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Purdue is the one that has everything to lose and little to gain. So fans, if your reading this, drink the koolaid and by George lets wake up those hallowed Haymarket ghosts. Lets shake this ballpark and leave not one intimidating memory unturned. Its time to party and time for this years motto to mean something. Its time to return back to the ol' ballpark!!!

GBR

it will be momentarily improved after this though.

Purdue doesn't hurt our rpi.

Creighton however and the remaining schedule is pathetic.

Creighton at 196

Bakersfield at 156

Indiana at 133

Michigan at 216

Wichita St at 80

Minnesota at 128

remaining rpi average after Purdue = 151.50 (its killing our chances)

Yup. Though IIRC, RPI is its current iteration is flawed, and the NCAA has admitted as such by announcing changes to it for next season.

It is, but not really hurting us this year... Our Northern Colorado loss would hurt more with the new formula and our Cal wins wouldn't be as good and losses would be worse. Gonzaga wouldn't hurt us as much, but that isn't really hurting us THAT bad.