SIGNED TE Greg Hart

Nexus

I think they take a juco and the kid from des moines if he wants in. So two high schoolers and 1 juco.

Sandland named Florida his leader so we need to go after him harder. Wisnieski and Hart are the only TEs that seem to have legit intrest in us.

• Fire 1

I think they take a juco and the kid from des moines if he wants in. So two high schoolers and 1 juco.

Although I would love to have Wisnewski (sp?) I bet he ends up at Iowa.

:dis

You are entitled to your opinion, but I know plenty of people that would agree with me. If I'm wrong, I would be more than happy to eat my crow and say you were right.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I know plenty of people that would agree with me. If I'm wrong, I would be more than happy to eat my crow and say you were right.

Ehh as much as I hate to say it I bet he goes to Iowa.

• Fire 1

Ehh as much as I hate to say it I bet he goes to Iowa.

For what it's worth it is Wisnieski pronounced (Wizneski) the whole family lives not to far away from me in Nebraska. I hope this has a little to do wioth his recruitment but you never know that's for sure. I also know the Bazata family real well and talke to Nates aunt the other day and he is really excited. Any good news on Hart sounds like one hell of a get if we do!!