Nebraska 2nd Junior day

Nebraska according to scout.com will be having a 2nd JR day. It will be offered prospects only and they have to be out of state kids. According to Scout.com they will have it on June 16th.

Players going

Terrel Newby 3 star RB

Darien Claiborne 3 star LB

Zach Hannon 3 star OT

Jon Wisnieski 3 star TE

Marcus Newby 4 star LB

Nathan Gerry 3 star S

Kenneth Clark 4 star DT

Toby Johnson 4 star DT (JUCO)

Sean Harlow 3 star OL

Joel Lanning 3 star QB

N who are visting

AJ Natter 3 star DE

Courtney Love 3 star LB

Josh Banderas 4 star LB

Greg Hart 3 star TE

Christian Lacouture 4 Star DE

Dan Samuelson 3 star OL

2014 prospects

CB Parrker Westphal - from Illinois

DE Peyton Newell - from Kansas

DT Craig Evans - from Wisconsin

Cedric Collins - from Texas

I will update on who is going. Keep visiting this part of the thread because I will not update all of them together.

Two things intrige me here. One, that we are possibly hosting a second junior day, and two, that some of these committed prospects would be visiting such as Elliot and Ramirez.

Edit - I'm stupid, I didn't read "

First JR day visitors:"

Haha. I dont know who is visiting would be nice to host Su'a and Mathis. Hopefully Su'a can see the campus before his decison so we can have a chance. Maybe we can keep doing this thing and it can be a beneficial recruting tool.

Two things intrige me here. One, that we are possibly hosting a second junior day, and two, that some of these committed prospects would be visiting such as Elliot and Ramirez.

with-stupid.jpg

Nice one! Lol all fun and jokes corncraze. My photos are working :(.

Haha. I dont know who is visiting would be nice to host Su'a and Mathis. Hopefully Su'a can see the campus before his decison so we can have a chance. Maybe we can keep doing this thing and it can be a beneficial recruting tool.

The important part is to get Su'a here, if for some crazy reason we pick up Su'a, Mathis is following right behind, if we dont pick him up, then we need to fight for Mathis

with-stupid.jpg

hurr-durr-derp-face-duuuurrtty-bit%255B5%255D.jpg&w=500&h=679&ei=vgSeT4_JPKOO2wX6hZGADA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=863&vpy=2&dur=1950&hovh=262&hovw=193&tx=114&ty=284&sig=117254830347878626144&page=2&tbnh=155&tbnw=119&start=14&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:14,i:166 Better one! Lol all fun and jokes corncraze.

dont copy the picture like that, copy it and then on the top right of the tool bars on reply, click past, then allow

with-stupid.jpg

hurr-durr-derp-face-duuuurrtty-bit%255B5%255D.jpg&w=500&h=679&ei=vgSeT4_JPKOO2wX6hZGADA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=863&vpy=2&dur=1950&hovh=262&hovw=193&tx=114&ty=284&sig=117254830347878626144&page=2&tbnh=155&tbnw=119&start=14&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:14,i:166 Better one! Lol all fun and jokes corncraze.

dont copy the picture like that, copy it and then on the top right of the tool bars on reply, click past, then allow

Wont work.

with-stupid.jpg

Wont work.

hurr-durr-derp-face-duuuurrtty-bit%5B5%5D.jpg

yes it does

i hope they invite malik zaire...i know even if he was invited there's a chance he might not even come, but you gotta take a chance

That kid from LA looks pretty good to. I want Mathis And Su'a to come for this day because it would only increase our chances for Su'a to see Lincoln and help even more for Mathis. Some offensive lineman and DTs would be nice to. May I suggest a "Big dog camp" For lineman.