Nebraska 2nd Junior day

Update 4 Star Kenneth Clark from California is visiting! (Thanks to girlknowsfootball)

He is a 5.6 3 star on Rivals and a 4 star on Scout

Thanks for the info. I have been using scout this whole time for all of these players.

i actually think the number we will be expecting will be around 15. Usually something comes up for a few of them and they dont end up making it but this should be a huge recruiting weekend for nebraska id expect a commit or 2 after it

i actually think the number we will be expecting will be around 15. Usually something comes up for a few of them and they dont end up making it but this should be a huge recruiting weekend for nebraska id expect a commit or 2 after it

exactly, another junior day will be a huge recruting weekend

Another Big Red Weekend visitor? premium.gif

1069099.jpg

By Bryan Munson

BigRedReport.com

Date: May 19, 2012

There are some solid names already set to be in Lincoln on June 16th and Nebraska might be ready to add another one. This player was trying to get over to Lincoln for the spring game, but was unable to do so. Can Nebraska get him over to Lincoln to take a look around in June?

• Fire 1

Another Big Red Weekend visitor? premium.gif

1069099.jpg

By Bryan Munson

BigRedReport.com

Date: May 19, 2012

There are some solid names already set to be in Lincoln on June 16th and Nebraska might be ready to add another one. This player was trying to get over to Lincoln for the spring game, but was unable to do so. Can Nebraska get him over to Lincoln to take a look around in June?

Nvm its John Wisnieski thanks SECHUSKER.

• Fire 1