SIGNED RB Adam Taylor

Nexus

The coaches might inquire but we already have a running back and have a very small class this year. Some say 15. Some say 20 but can't explain where the extra spots will come from. Either way I'm just not sure Nebraska has room for him.

zeWilbur ... Rodney is the kind of player you make room for. Along with his natural talent, he comes with many intangibles coaches dream of and that is attitude, discipline, team first attitude, conditioning, academics, mental toughness. He is the player your defense would not like to face in a big game.

Tell your recruiters and coaches to make the call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I understand that at a recent strength and conditioning testing session Adam bench pressed 425lbs and wanted

to go for more weight but the coaches stopped him fearing he may injure himself. Quite an accomplishment

for a RB.

FYI ... at the Katy lift-a-thon last year about this time Adam benched 395 and wanted more weight but the coaches stopped him from adding more for the same reason.

Looks like he will be ready to be carrying the rock this next year.

• 4 weeks later...

This is a video of Rodney Anderson's soph. yr, highlights. Could not find last years highlights ... but as you can imagine, he is bigger , faster and stronger. Last year (his junior yr.) he went for 2,000yds rushing and about 35TDs while missing 5 games with a broken foot. He also had quite a few yds receiving as well as punt returns. If there is room on the roster and there are a few schollies left ... the coaches would be foolish not to make a run at him.

He committed to Texas A & M and then just recently de-committed. And it has been very quiet here about what he wants to do at the next level.

Rodney Anderson's soph. yr. highlight video

I watched some of Bussey's video and he is cat quick, but when you need 2 yds for a 1st will he have the power to get that extra yard. How is he on pass protection. Rodney Anderson is kind of like Adam Taylor except he has excellent pass receiving skills and may be a bit faster than Adam.

Also, as well as Adam , he is well versed in pass pro.

I'm not saying don't go after Bussey, but surely don't pass on an opportunity to get Anderson ... could turn out to be another Adam TAylos with a couple other bells and whistles thrown in for good measure. Add to that ... he has 2 youngwer brothers who also play football. Talk about building a pipeline to some great power "I backs" and one of the best football programs in the country.

This is a video of Rodney Anderson's home life when a local sports reported paid him a visit at home. Look at the amount of offers he has received ... no wonder he stays quiet about his future football plans.

Well, if you are short on scholarships for this next year ... you may want to look a little further down the road and take a look at Kyle Porter ...

Katy RB #5. This was last years video ... can't remember how many TDs he had, but he racked up 2,000 yds splitting time with Rodney

Anderson. He will be a junior this year ... this was his soph year video He also runs track. With Kyle and Rodney in the backfield Katy should make

another run at the Championship Game again.

Kyle has a little more speed than Rodney

Kyle Porter RB #5 soph video