SIGNED RB Adam Taylor

Nexus

He has an impressive list of offers. Nice pick up, coaches!

I want someone to tell me we can't recruit high level players.

This guy was LSU's RB of choice. Even committed at one point.

LSU passed on him because he tore his ACL as a junior and he isnt 100% yet. If and when he gets back this kid is an absolute steal thou.

LSU passed on him because he tore his ACL as a junior and he isnt 100% yet. If and when he gets back this kid is an absolute steal thou.

Ran for over 200 yards last night in a play off game. It isn't a matter of if, it is when. We have the depth to even RS him. So he is going to be a big time player for the Huskers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ran for over 200 yards last night in a play off game. It isn't a matter of if, it is when. We have the depth to even RS him. So he is going to be a big time player for the Huskers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their loss, our gain. Happy to have on board. :thumbs

i was really wondering about his stats from this year.... how he was recovering from the injury... a lot of kids have zero patience when it comes to a kid getting injured... okay thats it.. your damaged good and lets move on.. .i think the karma alone Nebraska gains with some of these kids is something you cant even measure...... look at AB and the article that came out.. .a lot of programs simply back off and fail to see the body of work and the young man in general... really happy he is doing so well!!! welcome once again AT

Great news! I would think we would be done taking RB's since we already have so much good depth at the position. So probably no Newby or Kemp?

no they are in play still I believe. several posters have mentioned the staff wanting one larger back, which Taylor has just filled, and a smaller back. The top 2 there I would think are Newby and Kemp.

He can get the same treatment Tommy did. he doesn't have too play right away and can let what ever extra healing the ACL requires his first year here.

Maybe it's just the number, but as a huge Vikings fan that watches AP every week, I see a little bit of him in this kid. Obviously he's nowhere near the power-freak, but with his frame he could easily become very powerful as he matures in a division I program. His jump cuts and the way he slashes through holes just remind me a bit of the greatest RB to ever play the game...

Maybe it's just the number, but as a huge Vikings fan that watches AP every week, I see a little bit of him in this kid. Obviously he's nowhere near the power-freak, but with his frame he could easily become very powerful as he matures in a division I program. His jump cuts and the way he slashes through holes just remind me a bit of the greatest RB to ever play the game...

Physically he could be a clone of AP. He doesn't have anywhere near the athleticism though. If he did he'd be the number one player in the country.

He can get the same treatment Tommy did. he doesn't have too play right away and can let what ever extra healing the ACL requires his first year here.

Per Espn...sounds like a stud!

Completely healthy after suffering an ACL injury in the first game of last season, Taylor is a top contributor on a Katy team that is No. 5 in the latest ESPN 25 Power Rankings. He has rushed for 1,591 yards and 26 touchdowns and is averaging almost nine yards per carry for Katy, which dominated Houston Westbury, 77-7, in the first round of the Texas Class 5A playoffs on Thursday. Taylor rushed 15 times for 225 yards and four touchdowns in the win.