SIGNED RB Adam Taylor

Nexus

He has an impressive list of offers. Nice pick up, coaches!

I want someone to tell me we can't recruit high level players.

This guy was LSU's RB of choice. Even committed at one point.

LSU passed on him because he tore his ACL as a junior and he isnt 100% yet. If and when he gets back this kid is an absolute steal thou.

He can get the same treatment Tommy did. he doesn't have too play right away and can let what ever extra healing the ACL requires his first year here.

Per Espn...sounds like a stud!

Completely healthy after suffering an ACL injury in the first game of last season, Taylor is a top contributor on a Katy team that is No. 5 in the latest ESPN 25 Power Rankings. He has rushed for 1,591 yards and 26 touchdowns and is averaging almost nine yards per carry for Katy, which dominated Houston Westbury, 77-7, in the first round of the Texas Class 5A playoffs on Thursday. Taylor rushed 15 times for 225 yards and four touchdowns in the win.

So everyone remembers, the film you see of him in this profile is sophomore film.

I am dying to see what this kid's highlights look like from this year.

FWIW, LSU still wanted him, from what I have been told, he told them he was uninterested due to how they treated him.

I'm guessing they slow played him after the injury and strung him along.

Glad to have him as a Husker. Heal up completely, watch and learn from the stable of great backs we have now, and then its your time to shine, son.

Do we take two RBs this year? Maybe Newby or Kemp?

I think we take Newby still. I'm not sure on Kemp. We'd like two RBs if they are the right ones. I know the coaches really like King Frazier so they aren't too concerned at this point if we only end up with a single.

I'm really excited to see King. He's a short, shifty back but has some size to him. Not relating talent or what he's done to this guy, but as far as who he reminds me of, Ray Rice.

Do we take two RBs this year? Maybe Newby or Kemp?

I think we take Newby still. I'm not sure on Kemp. We'd like two RBs if they are the right ones. I know the coaches really like King Frazier so they aren't too concerned at this point if we only end up with a single.

I'm really excited to see King. He's a short, shifty back but has some size to him. Not relating talent or what he's done to this guy, but as far as who he reminds me of, Ray Rice.

I also am very interested to see King play. He's got a Kenny Clark type style. I would be more than satisfied if Adam was the only RB recruit although wouldn't pass on Newby if he signed. Personally, I think Kemp could multiple positions and I would be more than happy to sign him as an athlete ala Alonzo Moore.