SIGNED ATH Nathan Gerry

Nexus

I also live a few miles from Sioux Falls, SD.....SF Washington is probably one of the top two schools in the state.....The competition level isnt real high though....He will play 4-5 games that will end by halftime due to the mercy rule....He still looks like a good athlete, I agree that his tape probably doesnt do him justice....Hope he's N....

arizona state has officially offered. he is picking up 1 to 2 bcs offers a week now. expect michigan state to offer by the end of the week or early next week at the latest. they have been in alot of contact with him

good to see this kid some offers. he will be ours in the end high 3 star and maybe even a 4star when they evaluate him. Also will likely play in an all-star game from what Im hearing

He is not ours yet. I recall on a couple sure gets for the 2012 class that ended up leaving us in the dust. Great that he will play in an all star game kid deserves it.

your right not ours yet but everything points that he will be ours but your right crap happens. I wonder if he will come to the jr day in june to strut his stuff i would guess yes but we will see. if he does i could see him pulling the trigger at jr day

• 2 weeks later...

is the 57th best Safety on scout and a 3 star. 247 has finally evaluated him and ranked him as a 84 rating 3 star and 84th best athlete. A lot worse ranking than I thought but it doesnt matter if he has a good senior campaign he will go up.