SIGNED ATH Nathan Gerry

Nexus

Not sure what this guy projects to on the next level, but he looks like a pretty good, all around, blue collar athlete.

LB. Not sure which one but probably outside. May be hard to get playing time with Bando, Love being OLBs to. I think we offered him because Afalava is unsure if he will make it to Nebraska because of academic issues. Charles Jackson 2.0

Not sure what this guy projects to on the next level, but he looks like a pretty good, all around, blue collar athlete.

LB. Not sure which one but probably outside. May be hard to get playing time with Bando, Love being OLBs to. I think we offered him because Afalava is unsure if he will make it to Nebraska because of academic issues. Charles Jackson 2.0

LB? With that frame? I was thinking more DB/WR.

LB? With that frame? I was thinking more DB/WR.

Said that at the Nebraska combine he would be a linebacker or a safety. If he would play linebacker it would be outside linebacker. No idea where he would be at safety.