**Official** 2012 Official Visits Thread

Su'a probably won't take any officials unless it's to the school he commits to on June 6th. He will be taking some UO visits before he decides.

Whats UO visits? I was talking about unoffical visits.

UO means unofficial visits.

What is the difference between an official visit and an unofficial? what does each entail for the recruit?

Official visits allow us to pay for transport, and I believe room and board, as well as some level of entertainment. Unofficial is a kid coming to campus on his own dime. Both probably involve a similar level of salesmanship and tours by our staff once here. Pretty sure that official visits also have a limited number for both the kids and the school. No such limit for unofficials.

Official visits allow us to pay for transport, and I believe room and board, as well as some level of entertainment. Unofficial is a kid coming to campus on his own dime. Both probably involve a similar level of salesmanship and tours by our staff once here. Pretty sure that official visits also have a limited number for both the kids and the school. No such limit for unofficials.

Thank You Sir, my son got unoffically invited to the So Miss game and we have no idea what to expect...... But darn sure excited to be asked

Thank You Sir, my son got unoffically invited to the So Miss game and we have no idea what to expect...... But darn sure excited to be asked

Do we have a profile for this son of yours?? :)

Congratulations. Hope he has a great time.

No you dont. How does one accomplish that?

Not to hard.

You can do it yourself if you would like, it is the same as starting a topic. Just go into the appropriate recruiting class section and create a topic thread in your Son's name. Just copy the format of the other prospect threads.